Resolution

I Don't Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Gasp! It's the end!

Thank you to everyone who has shown me their love and support! I love you very much~<3

I hope you guys enjoyed it[:

 

--

 

Yuri looked at Tiffany with disbelief. “Is that the real reason behind this?”

Tiffany gave a confident look. “I’d be lying if I said that didn’t make an impact.”

Yuri sighs and crosses her arms. “You know I can’t do that.”

Tiffany drops her arms. “And why is that?”

“It’s my best source of income! I know I shouldn’t be taking the easy way route, but in this situation, I have to go this way! I don’t want to go back to taking multiple, weird, and unstable jobs.” Yuri engulfed Tiffany in a side-hug and kissed her forehead. “I can quit teaching dance so I could spend more time with you. I could study more.”

Tiffany took a deep breathe. She wasn’t going to fully fight anymore. “Fine. How about we find some kind of common ground. How about you work less hours. I want you home before 4AM. You need to be studying!” Tiffany sounded like a mother.

Yuri grabbed Tiffany’s neck and leaned in for a passionate kiss. “Anything for you.”

Tiffany was currently lost in Yuri’s lips. She suddenly didn’t feel mad anymore. She had to will herself to speak up again. “A-And! I want to pick you up every day!” Yuri started kissing Tiffany’s neck and Tiffany swore she was losing sanity. “I want to know that you are coming home safe and on time.”

“Whatever you want.” Yuri growled before crawling on top of Tiffany. “You know. I don’t really know why you’re getting jealous over this. You obviously know how straight I am.” Yuri teased while staring deep into Tiffany’s now dilated orbs. “And you know you’re the only one that’s seen everything.”

Tiffany blushed. “Just shut up and kiss me.” Tiffany aggressively said as she rolled them over.

--

And within months, things started working out. Things got heated between the club manager and Tiffany, but they found middle ground. Yuri had to wear the skimpy clothing, but was limited to stripping down to 2 articles of clothing (as if she went past that in the first place). Yuri was not forced to her entertainers, but if she were to, there would be bodyguards to protect her from thirsty voyeurs who might slip in any drinks or drugs to Yuri’s way. Yuri decreasingly worked only on the weekends and once she disappeared from the crowd, she was in the arms of Tiffany Hwang.

Tiffany Hwang… didn’t mind.

Pole dancing was something… unique about Kwon Yuri. To her, it wasn’t a sport or art or hobby. It wasn’t just income. It was a test of trust.

As the months passed, Tiffany got used to the idea. It’s wasn’t like this changed any part of their regular lives. Yuri still went to her anatomy study groups on Monday and Wednesday mornings. She took her regular classes needed to graduate. Every Saturday, the two would go on a coffee date or a morning run. Tiffany unluckily had classes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights, but she made an effort to spend as much time with her beau. Yuri made an effort to surprise her girlfriend with flowers in Tiffany’s classes or boba at lunch. With Yuri’s talent, Tiffany even got her to choreograph a 30-second dance number for a Korean artist with the name Lee Chaerin, who was breaking into America. Lee Chaerin’s popular, new, and viral dance opened many open door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter