Dispute

I Don't Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Guys. I swear (ok. maybe not really. im biased...) Best. Chapter

Warning: P(rivate)DA. Angst. Love. Romance. Yulti. English. Letters. Tense dialogue. and the Feels. So much feels. 

Enjoy[:

--

Yuri slammed the door open to their apartment. “I didn’t ask you for this.” She threw her shoes, backpack, and jacket to the floor. “I never asked you to do anything. Never have the words ‘Can you do this for me?’ escaped my lips.”

Tiffany, genuinely confused (considering she thought the anonymous donation would be left anonymous), scrunched her eyebrows and looked up from her homework to see her girlfriend stomping to her.

Yuri stood in front of her and placed her hands on her hips. “I didn’t ask you to pay for my debts.”

“Well, you’re here early.” Tiffany was baffled by the situation. Yuri should’ve been working that night. And how did she even know about the whole thing. She put down her music history outline. “Hello to you, too?”

Why is she so mad about it?

“Don’t play coy. You paid for my mom’s bills.” Yuri shouted.

Tiffany wasn’t going to fight or question it. She didn’t want to add fuel to the fire. “A simple ‘thank you’ would be nice.” Tiffany stood up to face her girlfriend. “Unless, you want something more.” She suddenly caressed Yuri’s waist.

“I’m trying to have a serious conversation with you.” Yuri took a step back.

Tiffany was upset. She thought she was doing the right thing. “Is there anything wrong with slipping in a little donation?”

“A little donation?! That was a lot of money! That money could’ve paid my and my brother’s tuition for all four years! That money could’ve bought a house! That money could’ve been spent --.” Tiffany covered Yuri’s mouth.

“But I spent it on your mom. Okay?" Yuri turned around in annoyance and pinched the bridge of her nose. Tiffany didn't like seeing her like this. "I have enough money saved in the bank. I’ll survive. That was just some money from a tour I did in the summer.” She tried and failed to reassure Yuri. 

“I don’t want you to pay for my things.” Yuri pouted and crossed her arms like a little kid. “I don’t want my problems to drag you down.”

“Look, I can spoil my girlfriend whenever I want to.” Tiffany gave Yuri a back hug. “And your problems are most definitely not bringing me down.”

Yuri looked down. She felt discouraged. She felt enraged. She felt useless and weak. “You can’t pay away my problems. Money doesn’t solve anything. It’s okay when we pay for each other’s dinner or gas, but this was too much.”

Tiffany tries to take in the sentimental moment. “Says the one who took random jobs to pay off her problems.” Yuri rolled her eyes and tried to get out of Tiffany’s grip. “You know me. I don’t like bragging about this, but I have loads of money in the bank. This wasn’t something major.” Yuri gave up fighting against Tiffany's strength.

“But I can never pay back. I don’t want you think I’m using you for money.” Yuri argued. “You’re Tiffany Hwang, LA’s undiscovered star. You’re born with money in the bank, healthy parents, and a future ahead of you. I’m just Kwon Yuri, one day a front desk lady, the next a dance instructor, tomorrow a barista. You have such a high reputation and I don’t want to be some sort of social climber. I don’t want to drag you down. I’m working hard to earn money to get me through unive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter