Daehyun 2 Taking Pictures

B.A.P scenarios and oneshots

They were walking around just like any other couple would do. Their arms were linked and they were laughing together. When they arrived under the famous old tree in the park, Daehyun pulled out his camera and gave it to their friend. Then he switched on his phone camera to check his hair one last time. Then he held out the camera to her and then she said something, which must have been funny, but I couldn't hear as I didn't want to get closer and bother them. As their friend switched on the camera they got into position. They made many different poses such as standing opposite of each other holding hands or making a heart over their heads while holding each other around the waist. Then they placed their foreheads against each other, which looked really beautiful. After that the cute part came. They were standing apart from each other a bit and first he kissed her on the forehead and then gave her a peek on the lips. She was not satisfied with it so they had to retake it but when their lips touched he pulled her close to his body and gave her a deep kiss which earned him a smack on his shoulder after they parted. I know how it must sound extremely creepy how I describe this but it was really cute and you could feel how much love he has for her. After the kisses they took pictures of them playing around. The whole thing was just so cute and I was so sad when I had to leave. I wish I could see the pictures because I didn't want to take any but I bet they turned out perfect.

 

 "Did you notice anyone there?" You asked your boyfriend after reading him the fan account.

 "Well I think this is the girl who was sitting on the bench with what I think is her grandmother... But I didn't think she was a fan..." Daehyun replied.

 "Do you think I should post some of the pictures? Would you mind?" He asked you after some thinking.

 When you nodded, he got up to get his laptop and after a while the both of you had chosen three pictures. The first was when he gave you a piggyback-ride, the second when you had your foreheads together and finally the last where he gave you the kiss while holding you close. After posting the pictures, he mentioned the girl from the fan account: "Hi. We didn't notice you were a fan. Thank you for only looking from the distance and not making us feel uncomfortable. And thank you for the nice fan account. We read it well~"

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi~

This is how I imagine the perfect future for Daehyun.

I hope he finds himself a nice girlfriend and that fans accept her...