Don't wake me up

Last Romeo

A feeling of rough bark on my back from leaning up against a tree. Caught up in my own world, only really concentrating on the words from the book im reading. i was so into the book i didnt notice the figure standing in front of me until my book was slammed shut by another force. I whinned, they had mad me loose my place within the novel. I look up, smiling sheepishly at the cruel person. My Boyfriend.

"welcome back" he stated with a cheeky smile. playing along wih him i respond "it's good to be back."

He had sweat trikling down the side of his face from soccer practice on the feild by the tree I was stationed under. He grabb his drink bottle that was positioned next to me, drinking from it and slowly sitting down. Under the tree with me. Turning to look at each other. He was smiling. I smiled back.

"How was soccer practice?" his smile brightened from me asking him this. Soccer was his life. His love. He put everything he had into soccer. Even when watching it on TV. Boy he'd get into it. honestly I didnt care, if he was happy, I was happy. And that's that.

"The ball chipped off the goal post and went in" He said sounding overly impressed wiht his achievment.

"Oh, Good work" he usually scored. But no matter what he took pride in it. He looked a me with a concearning look "What" I was very confused by his look.

"Don't i get an award" he replied indicating he wanted a kiss. He waschlidish but in a good way. I smiled moving my head in closer to him. I closed my eyes when i felt his breath on my face. We kissed. It was short but beautiful.

"Jieun, Jieun" he was saying to me "wake up" Now I felt very confused. "wake up, you'll be late for school" the more he spoke the more he begain sounding like my father. Reality hit, and it hit me hard.

I sat up in my bed. Crying. He was gone. He was really gone. With a tear stained face I prepared for the school day ahead.

___________

A/N

Im really bad at long chapters. Sorry.