Final

Don't Touch Her!!

Chanmi's POV

 

I felt the sun's rays in my bedroom as I woke up early once againe to go to school. Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Chanmi and I have a crush on V or Kim Taehyung who is seduced by an old witch named Kim Mina. That witch took the love of my life away from me!! *cries* I'll get him one day. Just you wait you old witch. I'll snatch back what's mine!

 

Glancing back at my clock on the wall, I still have like an hour or two before school start so I took my time in the bathroom. After changing into my school uniform and naturally leaving my beautiful black hair fall down my back, I check my phone to see if I got ay messages from Hopie. J-Hope or Jung Hoseok is my life long best friend that I can lean on. We grew up together and he's like a brother that I've never had. To tell the truth I don't even need to ask for more in my life. Just one thing and that's Kim Stupid Taehyung.

 

*DING*

 

Opening my phone to the message app, i saw a new message from my Hopie. I call him Hopie since he is like my hope. He was always there for me when I needed a person by my side. Especially the time when that old witch keep being touchy with my hubby and my hubby doesn't do anything. *pouts*

 

Hopie Oppa :

Good morning Chanmi^^

I'll pick you up at 7:00

Be ready :)

 

Me :

De Hopie oppa ^o^

See you later and morning too

 

Better get ready before Hopie comes. It's still a bit early so I decided to have breakfast, well who doesn't? Walking down the stairs and into the dining room, I see my appa and umma are already there, acting like teenagers. I got to say, I do have childish and cool parents. Can you imagine your parents telling you so get a boyfriend soon? I don't like anyone except Taehyung and currently he's seduced by that witch.

 

"Morning appa and umma, did you have a good night sleep?" I said in a cheerful voice. I'm always cheerful but don't wake up the demon inside of me. Giving both a peck on the cheesk to my parents, I sat down in my seat.

 

"I'm gonna be home a bit late. I'm going out with Hoseok oppa to watch a movei. I'll be back before eight." Like always, I usually inform my parents if I'm going to be late coming back home so I don't have them worry about my where abouts.

 

"Ok, but remember your curfew is at eight so no later than that. But I'm sure Hoseok will bring you back in one piece." Umma was feding appa as if they were on a date. Never thought I would be a third wheel for my parents.

 

*DING*

 

You Got One Message From Hopie Oppa

 

I opened my phone as I see Hopie oppa had sent me a message to come out. He was already waiting for me in front of my house. That's our daily routine, him picking my up before school and walking me back home after school. This had been going on for like ever since we become friends thanks to our parents.

 

I typed in a quick message telling him I'll be out in a minute. Quickly saying by to my parents I went to put on my sneakers as I rushed out to meed oppa. i saw him looking the other way obviously not noticing me at all. As I got an evil plan in my head I smirked to myself. Sneaking up behind him, I jumped onto him as I was like getting a piggy back ride from him.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Hopie oppa as he seriously go scare. Ops, I forgot he have a fragile heart and can get scare of things easily.

 

"Hopie opppa, gwenchana? Mianhe, I totally forgot." I was giving my puppy eyes to him knowing that he have a soft spot for them. Including me.

 

"Just don't do it again. I thought I was going to die! You totally scared the heck out of me. Park Chanmi you're lucky you're my best friend or I would have beaten the heck out of you!" Oppa was trying to act mad but I know him inside out that I can tell he was just faking it.

 

"I know you love me," I linked my arms with Hopie oppa as I kind of dragged him to school which was a perfect ten mintues' walk away from my house. Oppa was trying to shake his arm off me but I can tell he's smiling

 

We arrived at school about half an hour early before class starts so we went to our lockers which were right beside each other, have all classes together and are in the same group of friends. We are truly never going to be apart since birth.

 

I was taking out the books I need for today as Hopie oppa was waiting for me as he lean on his locker acting cool, but we all know he's a dork. "Chanmi, when are you planning to confess to that alien?" I sighed at his question. He knows I can't do that. Alien is obviously Taehyung. It's a code between Hopie and me since he's the only one who knew about my crush.

 

"I can't do that oppa and you know why. That old witch owns him now, unless he breaks up with her." I said with a visible frown on my face at the scene in front of me. That old witch was side hugging MY  Taehyung as he did nothing and didn't care. I turned back to oppa as he sensed that aurora I was giving.

 

"Cheer up baby girl! You still have me!" That nickname again. I smiled at his always positiove attitude as he opened his arms and pulled me into a hug. What did I do to deserve such a good friend like Hopie oppa? We pulled back as he smirked. Smirked?  I know that smirk, he's gonna do something.

 

"I love you too baby girl." He said LOUDLY, I was sure that everybody around us heard it, including that stupid alien crush of mine and the pedo witch. What is he doing? I don't understand. And why is he saying he loves me? I was still thinking hard as Hopie oppa peck my cheeks. Not that I mind but he doesn't do skin ship when people are around, especially at school. We have a brother-sister type relationship that we normally do have skinship so I guess he was just trying to cheer me up. 

 

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Taehyung's (V) POV

 

I arrived at school as soon as I got in, that girl Mina runs up to me as she greeted me good morning happily. TOO HAPPILY  to be exact. I'm kind of annoyed by her presence. She calls me opa when she's clearly like one year older than me. I'm creep out by this weird noona.

 

With Mina around, my day can't get any better and it just got worse. My crush, Park Chanmi arm's was linked with Jung Hoseok, the person I'm been wanting to muder since a long time ago. How dare he link arms with MY Chanmi?! She's mind and only mine!

 

Just leaning against my locker and shooting laser at that Hoseok. He just freaking hugged my princess! Not yet but still going to be in the future. Why is he so close to her?! "I love you too baby girl." I LOVE YOU TOO?!! BABY GIRL?!! AND HE KISSED HER ON THE CHEEKS!! HOW DARE OF HIM!! HE EVEN SMIRKED AT ME!! THAT'S IT!! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!

 

Pulling my arm away from the creepy Mina noona, I sprint toward the "couple" which I hope is not true and yanked my princess' arm and pulled her up to the school rooftop. She was yelling that I was hurting her wrist and I should let go of her but my anger was still too strong. After arriving at the rooftop, I slam the door shut and pin her up against the wall.

 

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

 

Author's POV

 

After Taehyung slammed Chanmi agianst the wall he stared right into her eyes. He softened a bit after seeing that eyes show a bit of fear. Pulling back Taehyung whispered softly, "Why are you hurting me? Don't you know my heart aches every time I see you with Hoseok? Park Chanmi, I'm in love with you. Will you please be my girlfriend even if I'm not Hoseok?"

 

When the last sentence was heard from Taehyung, Chanmi burst into tears. She kept sobbing while it scared Taehyung, "C-Chanmi-ah why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?" Bringing up both of his hands, Taehyung cupped Chanmi's face as he wiped her tears away.

 

"I'm crying because I'm happy pabo-ah. I've been waiting for this moment. Yes I will be your girlfriend!!" Chanmi answered happily as she jumped and hugged Taehyung. Taehyung was shocked; he thought that Chanmi was dating Hoseok but turns out he was wrong. "Really?!" Taehyung was so happy that a big smile was evident on his face.

 

"Wait," Chanmi pushed Taehyung back as he looked at her, "Aren't you dating that old witch Mina?" Taehyung burst out into giggles when he heard what Chanmi call Mina. "No, I'm not dating that pedo noona. My heart is for you and you only. Aren't you also into love with Jung Hoseok?" Now it was Chanmi's turn to laugh. "Nope, he's only my best friend." 

 

"It seems like we both misunderstood each other." Chanmi and Taehyung laughed again. They both were very happy that they got each other. Taehyung peck Chanmi on the lips quickly as she blushes right after that.

 

"I love you so much." Taehyung gave his cute smile to Chanmi as she blushes more as she replied a quickly "I love you too"

 

Taehyung pulled Chanmi into another hug, as smiles were seen on their faces.

 

This is only the beginning of their new chaper in theri life. No relationship is perfect, they will have ups and down but they know they can pass them all. With the love between them so strong, nothing will ever break them apart......

 

THE END