(Surprise) When Joy finds out that Sehun only went out with her for money

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o4gwijVWub1shzgo7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o4cycaOCkj1s0ga6vo1_250.gif  tumblr_o4cycaOCkj1s0ga6vo2_250.gif  tumblr_o4cycaOCkj1s0ga6vo3_250.gif 

For: summerdust

Partner: Exo's Sehun

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

Joy stepped into her new office at her family's company. It was styled exactly how she wanted her office to be ever since she was young. She finally got the position of Executive Director and finally settled down. However, she was anything but happy.

In fact, Joy was depressed.

She stood next to her window and looked out at the view of the city as tears fell down her cheeks. I can't believe it. He was just like every other guy out there. I should've known right when he introduced himself to me out of the blue. 

Joy wiped her tears and put her head up. Her face looked determined as her eyes hardened. "Whatever. He's no longer a part of my life. I don't need him."

Just then, the secretary walked in. "Miss Joy, the manager of Jade Company just arrived."

"Let him in." The secretary bowed and ushered the manager inside.

Joy turned around with a kind smile on her face. "Nice to meet you- Oh Sehun?" Her smile faded and her eyes became cold again. "What are you doing here?"

"I got promoted." Joy crossed her arms, "Tell your company to send a different manager. One who doesn't trick people and lie to them. I can't trust someone like you with the papers."

Sehun was unfazed by her insults and accepted them. "Look, Joy-"

"I'm sorry but please don't call me by my name. We're in a professional setting." She snapped back.

Sehun sighed. He took off his nametag and loosened his tie. "I'm not here to talk about the company anymore. I'm here to talk about us."

Joy's lips trembled and she felt as if she could burst into tears at any moment but she kept her glare on him and bit her lip. "Well I don't have anything to say so if you will excuse me-"

"I still love you."

Joy froze and thanked God that she was standing behind him now. Sehun turned around and repeated, "I love you, Joy."

Joy felt the needles pricking her heart all over again. She fell for his scheme once and she wouldn't fall for it again. She spun around. "Well I don't so-"

Joy stopped talking and stepped back when he stepped forward. "What are you doing? Go away."

Sehun ignored her command and kept walking toward her until her back hit the wall. He leaned close and looked straight into her brown eyes. "Don't lie. You still love me."

Joy scoffed, "Who says?"

"If you loved me back then, you have to love me now. That's love."

Joy gulped and her lips ran dry because it was true. She was in love with him before and was still in love with him now. Her voice softened, "Let me ask you one thing. Why didn't you lie? Why did you willingly tell me everything?"

Sehun looked down and pursed his lips. "Because I love you. I couldn't lie. I don't know since when, but I came to love you." His eyes trailed up to hers again and she felt her heart skip a beat. "I thought you'd be like any other rich girl but you were different. You actually worked hard and loved to help others. I was wrong to approach you because of your background."

Joy forced her tears back and held her head high. "See how you like my background now. I can, and I will, make you suffer."

Sehun nodded in understanding and stepped back. "You can do whatever you want with me."

Joy sent him one last glare and walked past him.

"Just don't forgive me." She stopped in her tracks as her heart dropped. "Don't forgive me, Joy."

She bit her lip to control her emotions. She turned around with a stoic face. "I won't. Ever."

Sehun nodded and looked at her once more with sad eyes before walking to the door.

"I hope we never see each other again, Oh Sehun."

Sehun stopped for a few seconds before openeing the door and walking out.

As soon as the door closed, Joy fell to the ground and let her tears flow down her face. She held her chest as she gasped for air. She was still in love with him but her pride prevented her from showing it.

Joy was hurting so much, and she vowed to get revenge for what he did to her.