Chapter 12

My Daddy is Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So everyday Kai will come to Jihye house pick up the triplet and send them and Taeoh to kindergarten before they heading to office together. It's already one month Jihye work at Oh company. Her job task is simple,She just pick up the phone call and forward the call to Sehun. She love her job. But something bother her.

Sera.

Sehun's secretary.

The one who mad at her when she want to pick up Minguk from Sehun's office.

She's pretty. Her make up really thick and beautiful. She look like a model. Her body is perfect.

"I'm Sehun's Fiancé" she said when Jihye introduced herself to her. Jihye shook her head. 

"Of course he already have someone! What do you think? He's the one who want to broke up. Do you think he will like you again Jihye? You fat , you can't apply an eyeliner without poke your own eyes and you have 3 sons. What are you compared to her" Jihye frowned while thinking.

"Kim Jihye!" Sehun slap the table make Jihye scream and the coffee at her table fall and all the paper in her table wet. She look really shocked. She take her scarf that her hang at her chair and wipe the table.

"I'm so sorry sir. I promised I will print out all of this paper again" Jihye gather the paper and continue wipe her table.

"Kim Jihye, are you okay" Sehun stop Jihye from wipe the table. Her hand red because of the hot coffee.

"I'm okay." Jihye pulled her hand and hide her red hands.

"Your hand is burnt" Sehun look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter