11

My Daddy is Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye and kai send their son to the kindergarten. Then they heading to the famous bakery that Jihye love. They entered the cafe and take a tray before choose their favourite bread. Kai choose Chicken Salad sandwich and cheese bread. Meanwhile Jihye choose french toast and mocha bread. 

"Drinks sir?" The waitress smile to Kai.

"Are you okay with coffee yeobo?" kai asked Jihye. Jihye smile and nod.

"Two coffee please." Kai smile to the waitress.

"o-okay sir" That waitress smile awkwardly and go to the kitchen. Jihye burst into laughed.

"Ommo.... You so bad Kai. Look at that girl face. So red. She really embrassed." Jihye sighed after done laugh.

"I'm sure she's 18 years old or something and me 27 years old man with 4 years old son." Kia pouting exclaim that he's old.

"You know Kai, you not look all" Jihye wipe her tears because of laughing.

"Yeah, I'm anti aging" Kai smirked.

"Ommo, I'm so hungry.... This bread look so tasty" Jihye look at her bread and ignoring the pouting Kai.

"hummm I will bring you to my office because our company need a new intern. I think you will be the perfect one to be our staff" Kai smiled look at Jihye who look not amused at all.

"your company? Oh Ent?" Jihye asked still look at Kai disbelief.

"Yup, don't worry the pay is high. I will asked my boss to raised your pay every 2 month"Kai winked to Jihye. Jihye mentally face palm.

"Last night I reject his offer and now I come with Kai. I'm totally dead" Jihye say to herself.

"Jihye? Are you okay?" Kai look concern. Jihye just shake her head and continue eat their breakfast.

After they arrive at Oh Ent

"Here wear this and wait. Later I will come back to you" Kai asked Jihye sit at couch in the lobby. After a few minute wait suddenly she saw a familiar figure stop infront her. She look up....

"Damn..." Jihye cursed mentally.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun took off his sunglass.

"um...." Jihye don't know what she should say.

"Hey Sehun. Here this is my new intern" Kai smile to Sehun. Sehun wear his sunglass back and look at Kai.

"Bring her to my room. I need to interview her now" Sehun walked to the elevator and heading to his office.

"O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter