chapter #1

I'm your WHAT?!

*your POV

You are sleeping soundly on your comfy, king sized bed in your room. Suddenly, you heard knock on the door. When you open the door, you see Sara looking at you with a panic look at her face.

"Hmm, what you want?" you ask her with a yawn. 

Instead of answering your question, she push your body to the bathroom.

"What are you doing exactly Sara?" you look at her.

"We're going to late for school if you keep standing there unnie !"

"What school?" Her jaw drop at your question.

"School, unnie ! School !"

"School?" you rub your eye and try to remember about it. Within a few seconds, your eyes widened in surprise and look at Sara. 

"Oh ! I'm going to late for school !" you grab your towel and rush to the bathroom. You brush your teeth as fast as you can and take a shower. After that, you quickly put on your school uniform and comb your hair. 

"My hair is getting long again. I need a haircut later" Then, you tie it to a ponytail. Sara hand you your school bag. We storm out from your room and rush to the door. We put on our shoes and went to ran outside when suddenly Grandpa called us, 

"Eve, Sara, what with the rush all about?" he asked.

"We're going to late for school on our first day!" Sara said.

"Now, before you leave, I want to show you something."

"Err, grandpa? Can't you show it later? " you asked.

"Come quick" He ignored your question. We followed Grandpa and walk to the garage.

"Grandpa can we leave now? We're going to be late" He just smile and nod.

"Don't worry" He opened up the garage. The first thing you noticed, there was a red ferrari inside. Your eyes widened to see that the car that you've been wanting to drive was inside the garage. 

"What is this all about?" you asked him. He took your arm and gently placed something on your palm. It's the car's key. 

"This is yours" 

"What?!"

"From now on, I want you to have this car and drive it to school. Don't worry, I've talk to the principal about this"

"Huh?" We both said that.

We looked at Grandpa in disbelief. Grandpa  looked at his watch and said,

"There's still 15 minutes left" When he said so, we realized that we're late. Really late.  We quickly get inside the car. You start the car and get ready to drive.

"Thanks Grandpa!" We shouted and then drive away. On the road, you drive as fast as you can to the school like maniac. 

"Unnie, hurry up!"

"Hold on tight, I'm going to speed up" Sara sit properly and closed her eyes. 

"Here we go" you stepped on the pedal. You speed up and drive like a professional drifter. 

"I don't know how many fees we get right now" Sara said. 

"Like I care. As long as we're not late." We arrived at school finally. You drive into the school and park your car at your own reserved car park. The teacher whose car was parked beside your's looked surprised. That time, we can heard there's a loud noise outside. When we get out from the car, all students were stunned to see us. Neither do boys nor girls. They started whispering to each other. 

'Who are they? Are they new students?'

'Oh my god, they so freaking beautiful!' 

"Sara, let's go" 

"Okay unnie !" 

When we walk through the corridor, all students stand in the line and clear a path for us. You looked around for the principal office but you don't find it. 

"Sara,  where is it?"

" I don't know. How about we ask the students?" She looked at you. You just nod. She walk to a boy who is backsiding us. 

"Excuse me, where's the principal office. She tapped his shoulder. He turn to us and when he saw you, he look frightened. You smirk to see he here. When you smirk, everyone start squealing.

"Ah!" you feel annoyed with all the noise. You looked at the boy who is still standing there, looking at us. 

"Are you gonna stand there like a statue?" He seems like he's awake from his dream when you asked him. You cross your arm and raised an eyebrow. 

"Hm?"

"Oh, I - I'm sorry." He blush and apologised. Sara feel her heart is beating so fast when she saw his blush. Without she realize, a smile appear on her face. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Anyeong! How is it going? I hope you like it. Please subscribe, votes and comments. Sorry for my broken english. English is not my first language.