BLOG

I Am Here! (INFINITE AND TEEN TOP VERSION)

 

Soon, Jihee lied down, tired, panting. Her chest went up and down. She sipped her drink, then set it down. "Tell me about Korea! Any new friends?" L. Joe sighed, leaning back and thinking about a certain girl.

"Ohh~ Did oppa fall in love?" She said innocently.

"Yes... With the most beautiful girl.." He smiled goofily.

"Why'd you come here then and ditch her?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Because..." He sighed. "Reasons. But, I'm going back. I told you, this is only a visit, for aunt and uncle. I'm going back and winning her heart. I have it all planned out, and if it goes right," He grinned again goofily. "We'll live forever happily."

Jihee thought, I need to meet this girl..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: Did no one notice L. Joe and Bongcha got the same drink?!?! That Jihee is the girl from the foreword???!

NO ONE?!??! D':

okay. .__. i'll just....

be here...

stay low..

keep my head down... TVXQ FTW~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed, entering the school building. It looks more run-down than ever. Girls all over were crying.

"L. Joe oppa transfered!"

"He left us!"

"I didn't even confess!" You rolled your eyes mentally. These crazy girls... You finally reached your class. No one I know. NO. ONE. I sighed and sat down. I looked out the window, then saw the sunflower, proudlly standing. You smiled. Someone watered it? Amazing.

Roll Call came. You had to stand in order to get noticed. You sighed as you sat down.

Soon, lunch came around. You went to the library's computer lab to go on your blog.

Sunflower2.png sunflower Annyeong~ ^^ i havent been on for a while keke D: how's yall been? i hope you guises had a better holiday celebration than i did....

Five minutes later...

Lollipop.pnginlollipops Yah, where were you?! We thought you died... berrygooddays here cried.

Super_Blueberry-icon.pngberrygooddays YAH inlollipops! i didnt, its just an emoticon! ;'( and you also were worried too!

Lollipop.pnginlollipops yah, not as worried as you, her new mother.

Sunflower2.png sunflower Kekeke, i did get hurt, but, im out of the hospital now!^^

Super_Blueberry-icon.pngberrygooddays YAH MWO!?!? Sit down and tell us what happened. now.

Sunflower2.pngsunflower okay umma ^^;;;

Super_Blueberry-icon.pngberrygooddays =_=" im not.. a girl...

Lollipop.pnginlollipops sure. that's what they all say. -rolls eyes-

Super_Blueberry-icon.pngberrygooddays YAH.. aish. just let her speak. tell us what happened, my little dongsaenggie~

Lollipop.pnginlollipops kekeke. pedobear. kekeke.

Sunflower2.pngsunflower... just let me start ToT

.... and like that, the whole story came out, including the kiss.

Lollipop.pnginlollipops that's brave of you! first courageous thing you've done! and on the dot, too! right at twelve!

Super_Blueberry-icon.pngberrygooddays Wah~ bravo sunflower! you've.. grown up.. -sniff sniff-

Sunflower2.pngsunflower ah, umma, i mean, unni , ^^;;;; , dont cry~

Lollipop.png inlollipops kekekeke. she called you a GIRL. whatcha gonna do~

Super_Blueberry-icon.pngberrygooddays AISH I'm going!

Lollipop.pngYeah, i gotta go too. ^^ after you, miss!

Super_Blueberry-icon.pngberrygooddays YAH!

berrygooddays has logged off.

inlollipops has logged off.

Afterwards, you logged off and stood up. Collecting your stuff, you went to the door. At the door, you ran into Chunji.

"Ah, annyeong!" You smiled. He smiled back. Then, he asked,

"Whatcha here for?"

"The computer. Why?"

"Ah, me too! Let's go! After you!"