Chapter 26

I Am Here! (INFINITE AND TEEN TOP VERSION)

 

She called a taxi over, then sighed. Soon, she arrived to home. She had stopped crying. All lights were off.

Then, she went in, straight to her room. She sighed, plopping down. She looked at something on her bedside table.

A book. 

It was a replica of the one she made him. She sighed. How will I Ilive without him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ricky sighed as he looked at INFINITE and TEEN TOP. "Guys, I have a plan..."

They all listened. They felt uneasy.

"Will it work?" They exchanged glances.

"Let's hope it will..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW YORK, NY

L. Joe landed, then he looked around. He saw a placard. Lee Byunghun.

"Annyeonghaesayo. Please follow me." The man brought him to a car.

A girl came out. She beamed.

"Oppa!"

~~~~~~~~~

L. Joe put on a fake smile, then embraced her. "Jihee-nie." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T REMEMBER JIHEE, READ THIS: (An excerpt from chapter 20, CAP)

 

"She's my friend too!" Ricky swung his arm around her as she blushed. Suddenly, Ricky's arm flew out.

"We're all friends!"

"YAH!" Ricky had hit someone in the arm. The boy hissed, "Watch it, brat." Ricky stuck his tongue out at him.

"Mwo? You little hoobae will get it--" And I stopped him.

"Who are you? I haven't ever seen you.." He looked at me. 

"Lee Byunghun, but call me L. Joe. I'm from America."

"Jincha? Really? Hi." And they started talking in American. Chunji smirked.

"Wow. Pure American. No accent in korean or english. Nice." They high-fived. Suddenly, Ricky said, "We need a picture!" He took a camera from a chubby cheeked hoobae.

"Aish! Stop stealing my camera, Ricky!" I raised my eyebrow.

"You steal his camera?" Niel asked Ricky. Ricky shrugged. The boy suddenly kicked Ricky on the arm, making the camera fly. He caught it in a second. I whistled.

"Nice," L. Joe said. "Who are you? I'm L. Joe." 

"Changjo." Changjo smirked. We started talking, and Ricky started talking to Jihee, the girl. Soon, I grabbed a random guy.

"Hey, take a picture for us!" And the picture and the group was formed.

However, Jihee left the group...

~Flashback~

i hit my head before I would recall why she left. Don't remind yourself of that. Flashes of Ricky crying in the rain and the not-hyper Ricky popped up.

No.. I will not remember why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

tumblr_lt486pbBPU1qf4yfko1_500.jpg

Have you seen this picture before? ;)

 

"How are you?" She grinned.

"Great? How are they?" She pouted. "I hope they're still not mad.." He grinned fakely.

"Somewhat alright." She grinned.

"Good!" She smirked. "How's Ricky?" He looked at her, surprised.

"You're worried about him?" She rolled her eyes.

"Nope. Why would I be? Not after..." She looked down. "Well, come on!" They both got in the car and drove to L. Joe's aunt's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, Chunji woke Bongcha up. "Bongchannie~" He sang in his melodious voice. When she didn't get up, he snapped, "Yah, wake up!" She smirked.

"Oppa!" She hugged him. TEEN TOP, INFINTE, and Bongcha had created a lot of memories and got more closer. They all could have been mistaken as siblings.. with the exception of the number.

Soon, they all started eating breakfast. Bongcha couldn't understand why the atmosphere was so.. awkward.

"So, school's starting in a week." Sunggyu said, clearing his voice.

"Of course, and work starts in two days." Bongcha rolled her eyes, laughing.

"You sure you don't wanna drop out of school and work with us?" Sungyeol joked before getting hit on the head by Woohyun and Sunggyu.

"I'm joking!" Sungyeol snapped as everyone laughed.

Myungsoo smirked. "School's so lame compared to work!" Myungsoo sang. Sunggyu hit him on the head. "Ouch!" Myungsoo winced.

Soon, everyone finished. They decided on going outside to the fields, since it had snowed a lot. They brought all their money, since they were planning on going to shop afterwards.

You wore this:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lww55sWAUZ1qg6dyso1_500.jpg

tumblr_lww55sWAUZ1qg6dyso1_500.jpg

 

You sighed as everyone was giggling and laughing. You were the only one focusing on making a snow fort, along with Myungsoo and Chunji. It had snowed quite a lot and it was still snowing.

Soon, everyone was divided into teams.

Chunji - Bongcha - Myungsoo (the Jjang Team)

Ricky - Sungyeol ( the Cute Choding Team)

Changjo - Sungjong ( the RAUWM Team, or the Real Abused Underestimated Winning Maknae Team)

Niel - Dongwoo - Hoya (the Nerdy Team)

CAP - Sunggyu - Woohyun (The Ahjusshi Team)

Soon, everyone was screaming and throwing snowballs.

Two hours later, the Ahjusshi team had won. They had gotten to go in the car for five minutes and drove slowly as the others had to walk. 

Soon, everyone got in the car and had driven to the nearest Starbucks. 

Soon, everyone had ordered.

WHAT YOU GOT

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwp7oiJFRi1r30jilo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwp7oiJFRi1r30jilo1_500.jpg

WHAT INFINITE GOT

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwncjkxVtV1r8qai2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwncjkxVtV1r8qai2o1_500.jpg

WHAT TEEN TOP GOT

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw9oxmUzyC1r375nso1_400.jpg

tumblr_lw9oxmUzyC1r375nso1_400.jpg

 

Soon, everyone was joking and laughing.

"YAH, MR. TOTORO!" Sungyeol joked as he pointed at Chunji's cup. "HOW ARE YOU DOING?"

"Stop acting drunk!" You scolded. 

Soon, the girls were fangirling your oppas and Teen Top, but you didn't care, up until the girls started bad-mouthing you.

"Who's she?"

"A ?"

"Didn't know oppa's did charity work!"

You sighed as you got up and left. You were tired of this. Sipping on your drink, You went outside on the bench and waited.

s? Who's the one pratically shoving your s into their disgusted faces? es.

INFINITE and TEEN TOP shooed them away, then ran after you.

"Sorry, Bongcha." You smiled at them. Soon, everyone went to the kareoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L. Joe sighed as he plopped down on his bed. It was after dinner and Jihee had brought him to his room. His aunt and uncle were excited to see him.

He sighed. Wonder how Bongcha is holding up. Jihee came in.

tumblr_lwchwfkCu81qcdyr6o1_500.png

 

"Oppa!" She sang, holding a tray. "Brought you something!"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwp7oiJFRi1r30jilo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwp7oiJFRi1r30jilo1_500.jpg

 

He sighed, sitting up, but brightened up at the drink. "Gommawo, Jihee-nie!" He drank it, then put it down on the bedside table.

"Oppa! Let's play a game!" She took out a rubber hammer and pot.

He grinned. His favorite childhood game.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N :This game is where you play rock paper scissors. The winner must try to get the rubber hammer and hit the loser on the head. The loser must try to get the pot and hold it over their head, making the attack useless. This is based on reflexes and strategy. The rubber hammer doesn't hurt at all ^^ unless you slam it down on their head.... TT__TT

~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, Jihee lied down, tired, panting. Her chest went up and down. She sipped her drink, then set it down. "Tell me about Korea! Any new friends?" L. Joe sighed, leaning back and thinking about a certain girl.

"Ohh~ Did oppa fall in love?" She said innocently.

"Yes... With the most beautiful girl.." He smiled goofily.

"Why'd you come here then and ditch her?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Because..." He sighed. "Reasons. But, I'm going back. I told you, this is only a visit, for aunt and uncle. I'm going back and winning her heart. I have it all planned out, and if it goes right," He grinned again goofily. "We'll live forever happily."

Jihee thought, I need to meet this girl..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~