Dear Future Husband

Super... Dad? Eh, Close Enough.

"Uncle Sehun is really handsome. He's like a prince. I want to marry someone like him when I grow up."

 

Tao couldn't help but chuckle softly at his baby girl's sleepy mumbles. Smiling down at her sleeping figure in his arms, he asked quietly, "But what are you going to do about his love for bubble tea."

 

At the mentioning of the tasty drink, she wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Okay. I change my mind. I can't marry someone like Uncle Sehun. Bubble tea is so slimy and gross." Snuggling deeper into his chest, "Maybe I'll marry someone like Uncle Kai. He loves chicken and puppies. Uncle Kai is very handsome too."

 

"But didn't you say that you didn't like lazy people?" Tao shifted his baby girl in his arms as he reached out to push the button of the elevator.

 

"Aww, yeah. Uncle Kai does like to sleep a lot. That won't do."

 

"How about someone like Uncle Xiumin?" Tao suggested, stepping into the elevator. Pushing the 11th floor, he looked down at his daughter adoringly, waiting for her response.

 

"He likes coffee and coffee is like… just as gross as bubble tea."

 

Laughing, Tao commented, "You're just like Kai. He hates that stuff. You sure you don't want to marry someone like Uncle Kai?"

 

"Positive."

 

"Okay." Smiling, Tao suggested, "How about Uncle Baekhyun?"

 

"Uncle Baekhyun is cute like a puppy but he can't cook... I want to marry someone that can cook yummy food for me."

 

"Well, Uncle Kyungsoo can cook. How about someone like him?"

 

"His legs are too pretty. I can't have a husband that has better legs than I do."


And it was just about then that Tao lost it. Laughing loudly, he pulled her closer to him and said, "I'm sure you'll find your perfect prince out there somewhere."


[A/N]: Been getting a ton of Zitao feels lately and him on "Charming Daddy," so I had to write this~

xoxo, KP