Stop It (Chanyeol of Exo) Part 1

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                       

"Can you believe this?! He actually made it." I pass my phone to my bestie Cass and she let's out a squeal.

"You must be so proud! Omg I knew he would make it." She squishes me into an excited hug.

"Yeah it's awesome and he's in a group of twelve. So lots of boys to drool over haha." My older brother Baekhyun finally is debuting and I couldn't be more proud. Everybody in school laughed at him but he did it! Our parents weren't too thrilled to hear that he wanted to be a singer but slowly they let go of the idea that he would change his mind. Now he's debuting in a band called Exo. He's now out of school but I'm still in it , but finally my last grade to go.

"Ugh you are so lucky. Like omg." Cass screeches. I laugh as we walk towards my brothers new dorm. "I hope the boys like fried chicken..." She says looking down at the bags we had our hands.

"Of course they will, they're guys!" We walk up the steps and into the apartment complex. We go into the elevator and hit the tenth floor button. The doors begin to close, but suddenly a man runs in before.

"That was a close one." He says to himself. He leans to press the button but retracts. He must be going to the same floor. We wait patiently as people get on and off. Finally it's our floor and as the doors open we all walk out. As Cass and I walk towards my brother's dorm room, the man from before is following behind slowly. He was a towering gian

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter