Chapter 2

One Look is all I need.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"come one say something you idiot, it not helping just staring". He looked at his feet again, and then up at Danny.....

The door opens and he hears a familar voice. "tao, are you in here?" a doe-eyes boy pop his head in, "there you are we been looking for you, YAH!! I found him he in here".

"Luhan hyung do you have to be so loud" he felt embrassed in front of her, "I should probably setup my station" finally looking at her, watching as she moves to the empty space at the end, he Inhaled and smelled a flowery scent come off her. 

"Tao.....Tao...TAO!!!, aish snap out of it we need go get our hair done" Luhan began to pull the taller boy by the ear. 

They walked out of the room, As they left Tao asked if he can be let go, As so the little deer let go, "Next time listen!!" Luhan walked off to the room where can hear the noisy memebers playing around.

He look back to the room, "Jeez, Lulu had to ruin the moment" 

===========================================================================================

After Luhan with tao being pulled out of the room, Danny gave a soft laugh. Hearing tao begging to be let go.

She began to open up her kit, Pulling out the powder brushes to the eyeliner brush, Organizing her foundation, conclear, powder in the correct shades. Afterwards she sat down on the couch in the waiting room, looking up to the ceiling, she thought of Tao, his eyes, smile, and how cute he was being shy.

Alli came in holding Iced carmal mocciato, it was Danny favorite, "here you probably need the enegry"

She grab the iced coffee from alli hand, "thanks, what are those??" she pointed at some pieces of paper that her best friend was holding, "Oh these, one of the managers found me and told me if we could draw these on the boys, it suppose to be like tattoos" she handed them to danny looking them over.

Each one had the boys names on them, beside the tattoo was where they suppose to put on the members body, she finally reached Taos seeing his made her nervous a little bit.

"so what would be the game plan then??" hearing her best friend voice, "I guess we will have to split them up evenly, amoung the four of us", as she thought that the other two makeup artist came in Victoria and Amber, they were amazing at what they did. Danny started to give the girls three pieces of paper, for her, she kept Tao, wanting to do his, her cheeks slowly turn red.

"why do we have theses" Amber asked, finally out of her daydream Danny spoke, "well these out the tattoos we have for the members, since there is 12, I split them in three, so it can be easier and fair among us, so who you got, is the person your doing makeup and painting their tattoos"

Victoria felt uneasy, looking at the drawing, Alli walked up to her "it ok ill help you out just do your best, oh...do we have the material for this" Amber gave a big smile "dont worry I came prepared" she walk over to her bag and started to pull out the brushes, paint that was needed.

"That settales it, ok guys we can do this, we where picked for a reason" Danny always knew a way to cheerup her friends.

================================================================================================

Tao was playing on his phone he was playing a racing game against, Kai, Chen, and Chanyeol. He was in 2nd place trying to catch up chen who was in first, out of no where he gets hit on the side by chanyeol. "Hyung that cheating" he wanted to get up and throw his shoe at him. but he couldnt while he was in process of getting his hair done.

"It just a game, stop whining about it", "say the guy who got last place", "what you say!". Kai jumped on top of chanyeol trying to get him a choke hold. Xiumin tries to get the younger boy off the older. Tao was laughing at them staring through the mirrior. 

Of couse one of the Mangers came in and began scolding them for acting childish over a game. and pointed to the door "YAH! go your suppose to get your makeup done" he turned around and saw tao still getting his hair done, he was the last one "Tao when your done head over to makeup", the younger nodded his head letti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter