Chapter 1

One Look is all I need.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Buzz Buzz*

"Mmm" as she slowly turns in her bed, she slightly open her eyes, seeing small ray of light creeping into the dark room. The phone on the night stand kept buzzing, finally reaching for it

Danny anawers the phone "he..llo" a low yawn came out of her. "Where are you suppose to be here an hour ago?!?!." the familiar worried voice she always knew "Good morning to you to Alli" she smirk knowing she probably driving her crazy."MORNING!! it almost 1:30p.m your is suppose to be here at 12:00 p.m you are the only person that speaks korean around here!!!!".

"calm down I'll be there just keep covering for me" she hung up right away before she kept getting scolded by Alli.

 Danny is a makeup artist to the stars from Ciara to Rihanna, she moved to california a year ago pursuing her dreams, leaving her family and friends back in Florida. it only had to take one amutare fashion show to get reconized for her work. since that day she been pulled left and right to paris fashion week to doing katy pery make up for the grammys. 

 Today was a day of an concert for a very popular boy band coming from korea, She was pick with Alli and two other girls to go but as well cause she spoke fluent korean. After Taking a showing, making sure her new puppy yorkie Bates had enough food and water, her makeup was flawless, she left the apartment, blowing kisses towards Bates.

*45 mins later*

Standing right at the back entrance doors of the Staple Center was Alli, she was closely watching danny parked and for her to get out of the car. "YOU'RE LATE, you know I can't be covering you forever".

Danny was too busy getting her makeup kit of the trunk tuning out the nagging voice. she looks over at her petite friend, "Are you dieting again?" She shuts her trunk and lock the car, she walks over to the door showing her badge to the guard nodding that she can go in as her friend follows behind. Alli face turned completely red "That not the point here the boys are almost done finishing reherashals and your not setup". "Just point me where I should go then" she squeezed her friends cheeks.

"Down this hall the fourth door on the left you will see a sign" Alli pouted. As danny walks down toward the door she yells out loud "You should stop dieting it unattractive" hearing Alli squealed and stomping away, made her laugh.

As opening the door, danny saw a tall, fit well slender body getting dressed, "I'm sorry I didn't know someone was in here I should have knock" she covered her eyes right away.

"Annyeonghaseyo I jeongmal eosang" the boy spoke in front of her, she finally put her hand down seeing the guy in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter