That Kid!

God of Study : I will forget about you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Jaebum. He’s still a senior high school. He’s a vocalist and guitarist band. Every Monday, after school, he and his three band mate had a part time job at T-ara Café. They’re a café’s band.

They entered T’ara’s Café. They still wear uniform.

JB’s friend (A) : “How much song will we sing today?”

JB’s friend (B) : “We’ll perform about two hours. So, we’ll sing 20 song, right Jae Bum?”

JB : “Yup, that’s right. Kajja. Kajja.” *walked toward backstage*

After they put their bag at the back stage, they went to the stage. They took their instrument. Jae Bum took the guitar and stand near the mike. He tuned the guitar. After that, he greet the costumer.

JB : “Good afternoon costumer, we’ll sing for you all. We hope you’ll like it. And, have a good lunch.” *he started to sing Jason Mraz, I’m yours. When he sang it, he saw a girl with her friends* Who’s that girl? She’s very beautiful. I hope she’ll come every day. Her smile’s so adorable.

After they finished Jason Mraz’s song, Jae Bum talked to his band mates.

JB : “After this, I want to sing One direction, one thing.” *He took mic* “I’ll sing for the girl over there who wear black jeans, white t-shirt, and black jacket. One direction, One thing” *he started sing that song while gazing at that girl* I hope she would like my performed.

Hyun Jung and friends still had a chit chat about so many things at T-ara’s café. Chan Do tried so many thing to avoid “new couple” topic. He didn’t want Hyun Jung to be sad.

When they talked about what Baek Hyun’s plan afet he arrived Taepyong, Bong Goo saw the vocalist café pointed to Hyun Jung direction.

JB : “I’ll sing for the girl over there who wear black jeans, white t-shirt, and black jacket. One direction, One thing” *he started sing that song while gazing at Hyun Jung*

BG : “Oh, I think that school boy talked about Hyun Jung.” *Bong Goo pointed at JB who was singing at the stage*

That five bestfriend looked at JB. JB still sang that song and gave Hyun Jung a smile.

PL : “Really? Wow, you have so many fans Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter