Make Them Together

God of Study : I will forget about you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Jung went home with teary eyes. Her heart broke into pieces. When she arrived at her house, she went to her room. She sobbed for 3 hours.

HJ : Stay strong, Hyun Jung~ah. Become painter is your first priority. Love is not important thing. You have to let him go. They love each other. You can’t be a burden to them. You must make them to be together. Fighting, Hyun Jung~ah. *She wiped her tears*

She tried to smile. She took her painting tools, she drew Baek Hyun and Pulip. She finished her drawing for one hour.

HJ : “Your drawing is so beautiful, Hyun Jung~ah.” *She smiled, but her eyes are teary*

The next day, Baek Hyun texted Hyun Jung. He needed her help to persuade Pulip. He didn’t want to lose Pulip.

BH : -Hyun Jung~ah, can we meet for a while?- Am I too rude to her?

HJ : *Read Baek Hyun’s message. Her tears start to fall* You must be ready to make both of them be happy, Hyun Jung~ah. Don’t be selfish! You can let him go, Hyun Jung~ah. -Ne. Where will me meet?-

BH : -Can you send your address? I will go to your house-

HJ : Andwe. He can’t go to my house. –Aniya. We can meet at T-ara’s Café.-

BH : Why does she always refuse to invite me to her house? –Ah, arasseo.-

Hyun Jung put Pulip and Baekhyun’s drawing into her pink bag. She took her red jacket and went to T-ara’s Café by taxi.

In front of T-ara’s Café, Hyun Jung saw Baek Hyun’s motorcycle. She entered that café. She saw Baek Hyun sat beside window. He wear blue jeans, black t-shirt, and black jacket.

HJ : Why does he always look so handsome? How can I let him go? *She start to feel sad*

BH : *He saw Hyun Jung entered the Café. He waved and smiled at her.*

HJ : *When Baek Hyun saw her, she change her sad expression with smile.* You can do it, Hyun Jung~ah. “Anyeong, Baek Hyun~ah.” *She smiled brightly. She walked toward Baek Hyun’s seat.*

BH : “Anyeong, Hyun Jung~ah. How are you?”

HJ : “Fine, of course. How about you? How about you preparing go to Taepyong?” *She kept smiling.”

BH : “I’m fine too. And my preparing is good. This is for you.” *He gave drink to her*

HJ : “What is this?” *She looked at the drink*

BH : “Vanilla Late. Your favorite.” *He smiled*

HJ : *Her heart was pounding.* “How do you know?”

BH : “Yaaa, Na Hyun Jung. I’m your best friend, right? How can I don’t know your favorite drink? You always order that drink, right.”

HJ : Right! I’m just your best friend. Don’t hope too much! *She smiled* “Yap, you are one of my best friends.” *she sipped vanilla late*

BH : “Emm, Hyun Jung~ah …” *He tried to talk. But he was hesitate.*

HJ : “What are you going to talk about? Why are you hesitate? Talk freely. We are best friend, right?” *She smiled* Be ready, Hyun Jung~ah. Smile, Hyun Jung~ah.

BH : *He laughed* She make me laugh in this situation. “You copy my sentence. Pay for it.”

HJ : *She pouted* “You are so stingy. I just copy one sentence.”

BH : “Arasseo, arasseo. I’m just kidding.” *He still laughed*

HJ : “Stop it. Or I will go home right now.” *She still pouted*

BH : “Arasseo, arasseo. I’ll stop.” *He stop laughing. He made serious expression.* “Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter