Lego

♦Choose Your Date Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Lego
Pairing: Jung Hoseok (J-hope) and Na Sujeong
Genre: Romance, cute

 

“Oppa, help me with this house, please~” Hoseok turned his head to see Sujeong who was having a hard time building the house.

“Aye, you did it wrong.” Hoseok went to Sujeong and fixed the Lego house. Sujeong clapped her hands in amazed.

“Thank you!” she said and placed a Lego figure in front of the house. Then, she glanced at Hoseok.

“What are you doing?” Hoseok covered his Lego toys. He fixed his Lego and after that, he showed at Sujeong.

“Wah, it looks beautiful!” Sujeong looked at Hoseok’s Lego tower. The tower looked perfect and beautiful.

Both of them loved to spend their time together by playing with their Lego toys. One day, they almost had a fight just because Hoseok took some of Sujeong’s Lego.

“I want to buy more Lego toys at Toys “R” Us. I need more Lego collection.” Sujeong blinked her eyes and pouted like a cute puppy.

“But you already have a ton of Lego collection in the other room.” Sujeong tilted her head. Sujeong’s second room was filled with Lego toys, Barbie dolls and also books. She loved to collect those stuffs because she had never chance to collect them when she was young.

“Oh, please.” she begged. Hoseok sighed and nodded. She quickly jumped into Hoseok arms and hugged him.

“Thanks, oppa~” she sang and planted a kiss on his cheek. Hoseok blushed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter