Study

♦Choose Your Date Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Study
Pairing: Oh Sehun and Baek Jieun (OC)
Genre: Romance

 

Jieun went to Sehun’s house with plastic bags on her hands. They had planned that they wanted to have study together at his place. Since Sehun’s parents had gone out for a meeting, they had to prepare the food for their own.

She knocked the door. There was only silence and no one opened the door. She knocked it again for the second time but same as before, no one answered it. She gave a one last try before she went off to home. But as she landed her fist on the door, the knob suddenly had been twisted and a tall man standing in front of her.

“I thought you went out.” said Jieun as she made her way inside. Sehun messed his hair, just woke up. His mouth gapped.

“What did you buy?” Sehun closed the door and ran towards Jieun like a little child following his mother.

“Did you forget about our study?” Sehun palmed his forehead and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Sorry, I was sleeping and I had nightmare.” Sehun chuckled.

“What did you dream of?” Sehun grinned. And close his mouth, trying to contain his laugh.

“I dreamed that you married with me.” Jieun slapped Sehun’s arm. She pouted.

“It should be your happy dream.” Jieun took a plate and placed it on the island. She took the bubble tea that Sehun crazed of and placed it on the island. Sehun stared at the bubble with interest.

“We need to study first, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter