Books

♦Choose Your Date Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Books
Pairing: Jung Taekwoon (Leo) and Lee Minji (OC)
Genre: Romance, cute

 

Minji rolled on her bed. She was freaking bored and she had nothing to do at that moment. She rolled to the left and then to the right. Minji spread her arms, staring at the blank ceiling. Then, she got an idea.

Minji went towards her shelf and tried to find a good book to read but she had read all of them. ‘I need a new book.’ she thought. She went to her phone on the dressing table and dialled her buddy’s number.

“Hello?” a person greeted indifferently.

“Yo, Taekwoon, I’m bored.” she rested her back on the floor.

“Get a life.” Minji pouted.

“Bring me to the bookstore.”

“Okay. Get ready now.” Minji jolted and threw her fist in the air.

“Araso, oppa!” she screamed and hung up.

Minji quickly changed her clothes. She wore a short pink dress and a pair of long black tights.

She grabbed her purse and waited for her buddy. As she saw a black Sedan stopped in front of her house, she waved happily at Taekwoon. Minji went to his car and opened the door.

“Where are we going?” he asked. Taekwoon released the brake and drove off.

“Bookstore.” Minji wore the seatbelt. Taekwoon nodded his head in understanding.

After 15 minutes of driving, Taekwoon stopped the car in front of the bookstore.

“I’m going to find a place to park.” Minji nodded her head. She was used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter