Horror

♦Choose Your Date Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Horror
Pairings: Kim Jongin (Kai) and Lee Jira (OC)
Genre: Romance, horror

 

Jira hugged her pillow in fear. The footsteps became louder and louder. She couldn’t control her tears. ‘Curse you Jongin.’ Jira cursed under her breath. She usually called her boyfriend’s real name when she’s angry or pissed off.

Suddenly, the lights flickered, making her shivered. Jira bit the hem of the pillow and then she hid her face behind it. The movie she was watching was really scared her off. ‘I hate love you, Jongin.’

When the movie came to the , her heart started to race. She felt butterflies in her stomach. Jira didn’t dare to continue watching the movie. She hid her face again. Quickly, she grabbed the remote control and turned off the TV. A sigh escaped from .

Few days ago, Jongin promised to watch the movie with her but since Jongin was completely busy with his assignment, he couldn’t join her. And now, he left Jira watching the horror movie alone.

Jira stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen. As she was about the turn on the switch, someone suddenly knocked the door. Jira glanced over at the clock. It was 11:19 PM. ‘Who would come to my house at this hour?’ she thought as she went to the door. When she opened the door, no one was there.

Jira felt a goose bump. She quickly closed the door but then the door was swung open by a strong force. She fell on her . It was dark pitch so she couldn’t see the figure in front of her. Her heart started to race like crazy.

Tears were unshed and she was freaked out with the mystery person in front of her. Her eyes grew widen as the per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter