(KJD) 87 Steps to Kim Jongdae

【EXO RECOMMENDATIONS】

Title: 87 Steps to Kim Jongdae
Author: margaGRATE
Genre: romance, fluff
Characters: OC, Chen
Status: Completed!
Description: 

"At the age of 18 where most girls should have dated once, twice or many more times, Park Eunsol wonders why she doesn’t have a boyfriend yet. Sure she’s not a goddess of beauty. But, she’s not that ugly either. And her attitude’s quite nice. She’s not fat or anything. And most of all she doesn’t have an infectious disease.

So why isn’t anyone asking her out on a date?

Is she really not likeable or something? She thought there’d be atleast one guy out there who was silently in love with her. Someone who was watching her actions and admiring her small gestures just like those guys in dramas. But turns out, there is none.

This is her reality. No one likes her that way. And she hasn’t dated even once.

Out of desperation and peer pressure, on the last examination she took, wherein she got the score of 87, she promised to herself that she would go and date anyone who would appear in front of her when she reaches up to the number 87 on her way home.

And that’s where she met the guy named Kim Jongdae."

Don't forget to read, upvote, and subscribe to the story here!


Summary: Finally! A featured Jongdae fic, even though it's not my favorite. It's a typical romantic high school puppy love. I haven't finished reading it yet, but all I can say is that it's a delightful read so far.