87 Steps to Kim Jongdae

Description

Who would've thought that reaching Kim Jongdae was this easy?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Foreword

 

 

87 Steps to Kim Jongdae 

 

 

At the age of 18 where most girls should have dated once, twice or many more times, Park Eunsol wonders why she doesn’t have a boyfriend yet. Sure she’s not a goddess of beauty. But, she’s not that ugly either. And her attitude’s quite nice. She’s not fat or anything. And most of all she doesn’t have an infectious disease.

 

So why isn’t anyone asking her out on a date?

 

Is she really not likeable or something? She thought there’d be atleast one guy out there who was silently in love with her. Someone who was watching her actions and admiring her small gestures just like those guys in dramas. But turns out, there is none.

 

This is her reality. No one likes her that way. And she hasn’t dated even once.

 

Out of desperation and peer pressure, on the last examination she took, wherein she got the score of 87, she promised to herself that she would go and date anyone who would appear in front of her when she reaches up to the number 87 on her way home.

 

And that’s where she met the guy named Kim Jongdae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Happy New Year guys! ^^

I have a new fanfic featuring our favorite troll, Kim Jongdae. *throws confetti.*

Actually, mashimallows requested for a Chen ff.  And I thought it’d be a good idea. I actually liked Chen because of the 5th episode of EXO’s Showtime specifically when he lost his wallet or should I say when Xiumin took it. Hehe. His reaction was too cuteeee.  *________*

And I also noticed that there aren’t too many Chen fics. :(( So, here is one. Hahahaha.  :>

Let’s all love Chenchenchenchen.

I hope you'll like, support and enjoy this new fanfic presenting EXO's Chensing Machine, Chen~

Ye~het! :>

I created a new twitter accnt. @gretszxh

And an IG account. @gretszxh

If ever you have questions, violent reactions or anything to say just tweet me guys~ I’d be happy to talk to you. Hehe.

hexrteu. <3

 

 

 

Check out my other stories here. :)

 

kTsZT7O.png

Credits to radioactive_lego of FLÔRFIORE GRAPHICS for the lovely poster. :> THANK YOU SO MUCH! <33

 

Mfwo8aV.png

 

 

OTHER POSTERS
 
 
 
uY52cIG.jpg87stepscopy_zps498405a1.jpg2Zt8nIh.pngYnOzLUi.png70GVnxI.pngibwIQwDJ740gMB.png

 

 

Read. Comment. Subscribe. Upvote. Enjoy.