final; we don't fit but that's alright

we don't fit but that's alright

final; we don't fit but that's alright drabble.

Kim Taehyung is a good student. He does well in academics, comes home with a good report card for his parents to see and be proud of him. Kim Taehyung has a good circle of friends who does good in school as well, has a fair share of admirers (he's actually one of the good looking ones in school eventhough he wears a pair of circular spectacles—which looks cute on him somehow) and is respected in school.

Taehyung is part of the student council and he's a very responsible member which everyone adores. 

Taehyung is smart, good-looking and pure—he knows nothing about the dark side of the world.

Min Yoongi on the other hand, is the complete opposite. Min Yoongi doesn't go to college to graduate with a degree—he never really graduated high school either. He goes to the streets and fights to survive the dark side. The streets is where he belongs. His home. Yoongi lurks around the streets at night to find a place where he could sleep. It's not comfortable, but it's enough.

Yoongi's body is filled with scars from all the fights, and his heart is pretty much filled with them too.

Yoongi isn't the type to talk much—more of an action person and he mostly keeps things to himself.

 

When Yoongi meets the pure and innocent Taehyung, he wishes they had never crossed each other's paths. He wishes Taehyung would stay away and know nothing about the bad things people do and say.

The world isn't full of rainbows and daisy fields and unicorns, but Taehyung somehow turns Yoongi's world into one that's filled with happiness and sunshine.

Yoongi's world revolves around Taehyung and he wishes Taehyung wouldn't leave him eventhough they aren't fit for each other.

Taehyung however, only smiles and gives an assuring squeeze on his hand and Yoongi knows that Taehyung wouldn't leave, eventhough he comes to him with a bleeding arm or abdomen or any other body parts. 

Taehyung is always there, taking good care of Yoongi. He wonders what he has ever done in his whole life to deserve Taehyung because all he ever does are bad and horrible things that Taehyung should never know of.

But Taehyung understands, and he accepts.

 

Yoongi is rough on the edges and Taehyung isn't. They're opposites and they shouldn't fit with one another.

But when their lips touch and fingers interlock, it doesn't matter any longer. What matters is one another.

 

They'll be fine. It'll work out.

 

Author's Note:

This didn't turn out really well but I did this in school so..