CheatSheet/Code

Ⓜ●ⓊⒶⒽ ; Cube and Woollim New Girl Group! ; Apply Open!
Ⓜ●ⓊⒶⒽ — cheatsheet + app。


 These are my ruled please pay close attention to these, because I am going to be very picky. Sorry, but I will not let you use anyother application layout other then mine. If you use your own, then I won't know where everything is, and some things might not be their that will have to be on mine. Anyways let's get to the point.

Face Claim
You can use any face claim. Just DO NOT use ANY face claims from Cube, Woollim, or any four member groups. You face clai should match the apperence of you character. For example, you say that your character is dark an misterious. Don't use the face claim of Raina of Orange Caramel with that kind of description. Also, I will be chosing the face of the group and visual.
Age
The age ranges are 1993-1999. Obviously the leader is the oldest and the maknae is the youngest. The leader and maknae will be chosen by the ages you choose.
Siblings
I am perfectly fine with idol siblings. But if you have one, the sames should sound similar. Examples: Byun Bbaek Hyun and Byun Baek Hee.
Love Interest
You love interest can be anyone. Just please no EXO. They are going through to much to be hurmored about. Also no B.A.P and BlockB. You get bonus points for having a love interest in Cube or Wollim. You don't have to if you don't want to though.
Password
I am going to make this password easy. Tthe password is going to be your bias in 4Minute.

*BONUS POINTS*
You can get bonus ponts for using idol face claims. Not saying it is a must though.
Bonus points for your neatness. Have everything how I have it and not bunched into a complete mess.
Bonus Points for saying you can speak at least Japanese.
Having a love interest in Cub or Woolim.
Having a very descriptive paragraphs on you character and love interest.
Filling out everything and not leaving one thing out.

Putting the link to your application in the turn in area.



GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!