One

Run Away

Jessica’s PoV

 

I can’t believe this is happening!

This isn’t fair!

I didn’t plan for this!

 

I rolled over my bed for the umpteenth time. I look at my roommate and thank the shikshin for being such a heavy sleeper.

I check the time. It’s 4:58 AM.

I didn’t sleep at all.

My heart is still racing.

 

Why, of all things, is this happening!?

 

I threw my bed cover rather angrily and groaned.

I heard calm ruffles from the other side of the room. “Sica? Gwenchana?” A Sooyoung said half-asleep.

I sighed. “Deh. Mianhe. Nan gwenchana.”

“Nightmare?” She sounded more awake this time.

Not really. “Yeah.” I lied.

“Don’t worry. We all have those.” She rolled over to face me. He faced was scrunched up, but she attempted to look at me. “Wanna talk about it?”

I gave a half-smile. “I’m okay. It was just about Krystal.”

Sooyoung closed her eyes, her face less strained. “Go call her if you’re concerned. I was talking to Sulli a couple days ago and she said Krystal was feeling stressed lately.”

I gave my roommate a baffled look, but then remembered that she probably didn’t even know what time it was.

I heard the door of another room close. The sound of a feminine yawn yes heard. The floorboards sqeaked every fifteen seconds. Ah, Yuri is probably on a run and she's just stretching. I remember Hyoyeon whining about the squeaky floorboards in the mornings. 

Hmmm.

A run.

That actually sounds like a good idea.

I get out of bed and start putting on yoga pants and a sports bra.

“Where are you going?” Sooyoung asked rather annoyed. Maybe she did know what time it was.

“I’m just going outside for a fresh air. I’ll maybe call Soojung if she’s awake.” I said as I grabbed a jacket and tried to tie my hair in a high ponytail.

“Remember we have dance practice at 10.” Sooyoung turned over. “Don’t be late.”

I grabbed my phone, headphones, and some sunglasses, before I left the door.

 

Since our room was right across the kitchen, I noticed another member cooking breakfast.

, it’s Taeyeon. I can’t just leisurely walk out without her questioning me.

I put the hood on and take long strides.

“Ah, Yuri-ah.” Yuri? Where'd se get that from? I looked at the door in front of me and then remembered that Yuri and Yoona's room was in front of mine and Sooyoung's. But, wait, didn’t Yuri leave already? “Tiffany left earlier. She said she’ll meet you at park. She wanted to have a head start. She said there was a festival going on or something?”

I nervously put my only pair of running shoes on. “Deh.” I tried to sound like Yuri.

“Be back before 9. I’m making breakfast and we need to fill up before our dance practice for tour.” I scurried off.

My heart was racing like crazy; I honestly felt like I was going to faint. I shook off the feeling. I can’t give in now.

As soon as I got out of the complex, I began my run.  

 

--

A/N: And so it begins >:]

btw, anyody know a good banner shop? I don't want to go searching (not because I'm lazy), but I just like recommendations. 

Thanks to everyone that voted and that reads this fic[: I will update my other stories very, very soon!