2//1

Shes A Pretty Boy

The Afternoon

"hmm~ mmm~laa~la-YAH LAY WAKE UP"

Distrupted from his dream of the mystery voice ,Yixing rolled over and fell off his his bed in a tangled mess of bedsheets. He slowly opened his eyes to see the face of none other than his extremely immature and so called 'manly' bestfriend luhan.

"yo~yo~yoo~ guess what bro! we're roommates!"

"yeah that would explain how you got in here when the door was locked"

"Yeah that too, anyway what are doing on the floor?"

"what do you mean why am i on floor you're the one who- you know what forget it , anyway how was your summer? beijing any fun?"

" yeah it was pretty cool , except for the whole 'why are you taking acting and foot ball as a major? why dont you take law or engineering instead?' thing from the relatives but hey the price of living"

"yeah i guess , i mean you cant please everybody"

"words to live by my friend, oh hey after we finish unpacking wanna go get lunch? i found a really good new cafe that does the most amazing food. i think they got a new chef or something , its even better than kyungsoos food"

"better than kyungsoos?,  wow thats a pretty big statement... so we have to check it out."

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way guys im going to be updating in short chapters with quicker updates rather than long ones that would take longer

im sorry if its not your tastes but i feel a lot more comfortable writing like this.

aside from that please subscribe and comment! i hope your enjoying the story even if i am a newbie!