The Dormitory

High School Never Ends :)

All students were now in their respective dorms and rooms, of course.

In the girls’ dorms the arrangement goes like this:

All the newbie are placed in the 2nd floor.

Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Seohyun in Room 1.

Tiffany, Sunny, and Hyoyeon in Room 2.

The cousin, Yuri and Yoona in Room 3. Wait! I forgot someone, Jessica. She’s also their roommate.

(Luna is with the OTHERS for the information of everybody in Room 6.)

In the boys’ dorm, like the girls the newbie were also placed in the 2nd floor and the arrangement goes like this:

Leeteuk, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun in Room 1.

Yesung, Sungmin, and Siwon in Room 2.

Kibum, Donghae, and Eunhyuk in Room 3.

Key, Minho, and Jinwoon in Room 4.

Hyunseung, Yeseob, and Jonghyung in Room 5.

While Jonghyun is with the others also just like Luna; he’s in Room 6.

The girls were washing up and the boys get bored. There was an awkward moment or a moment of silent in the rooms and Sungmin wants to have fun so he started.

“I’m bored. Let’s have fun guys,” Sungmin yelled with excitement but they just nod.

“I’m so so bored. How about we go to Leeteuk-hyung and bring the others for a talk or something just for this boredom to fade,” Sungmin added.

“I think that would be great,” Siwon exclaimed.

“Let’s go!” Sungmin said and they both dragged Yesung along.

On their way to room 1 where Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Ryeowook are; they meet Donghae and the others also heading towards room 1.

“You’re bored, right?” Donghae asked with a bored expression.

“Neh!” Sungmin answered.

“We decided to gather in Leeteuk-hyung’s rooms along with you guys,” Siwon exclaimed and they nodded. They rushed to room 1 and when Sungmin was about to open the door it opened and he was hit in the forehead.

“YAH!!!” Sungmin yelled because of pain.

“Mianhae,” the guy who hit Sungmin said and when Sungmin looked up it was Leeteuk.

“Yah! Hyung, watch out!,” Sungmin yelled again.

“Yah! I’m your hyung don’t yell at me,” Leeteuk was pissed because of Sungmin’s manners.

“Mianhae,” Sungmin apologized and bowed.

“It’s okay, what are you doing here by the way?” Leeteuk asked his dongsaengs.

“We’re bored so we decided to visit and maybe we could have some fun,” Sungmin used his aegyo and Leeteuk hit his head.

“MHOW!” Sungmin yelled one more.

“Disgusting!” the others yelled in unison.

“Fine, let’s just go inside.” Sungmin said and all just laughed and Leeteuk opened the door wide enough for them to enter.

“Yah, what’s brings all of you here and what happened to you Sungmin it looks like you’ve been bullied or something,” Ryeowook asked.

“Aniyo, nothing happened,” Sungmin answered and all laughed but Sungmin gave them a glare.

“So, what now?” Siwon asked all started to glance at each other having no idea what to start on.

“I think there is something Siwon wants to say to a friend,” Leeteuk said remembering what happened a while ago.

“Neh,” Siwon answered and started to approach Kibum.

“Mianhae Kibum-sshi,” Siwon reached his arm for a shake hand and Kibum put a smile and happily shake it.

“I’m also sorry about my attitude a while ago,” Kibum said.

“So much for the drama but what now both of you like the same person, who’s going to give up for the other?” Sungmin asked interrupting them and getting the attention of the others.

All of them were thinking what’s going to happen and what to do about it. They looked at each other with a curious and an I-don’t-have-any-idea expression.

Kyuhyun was the smartest of them all so he was the one who answered the question and broke the thinking moment.

“You can always like the same person but she can only choose one between you,” Kyuhyun said getting the attention of his hyungs.

“You can court her at the same time but you have to respect her choice if you really are a true friend you will let the others be happy and respect their happiness,” Kyuhyun explained and they now get what he mean.

All was silent trying to absorb what Kyuhyun have said a while ago.

“How did you do that?” Donghae asked.

“Mhow?” Kyuhyun asked back.

“I mean have can you come up with such an idea?” Donghae answered with some kind of a question also.

“Just use your head properly hyung,” Kyuhyun laughed.

“I can’t believe that even if I the maknae, I’m still smarter than all of you,” Kyuhyun added.

“So, that’s it,” Eunhyuk said.

“You court Tiffany at the same time but you have to give privacy and respect if whoever Tiffany choose,” he added.

“Deal?” Siwon asked Kibum and all eyes were on them.

“Deal. We’re still friends even if we like the same girl and court the same girl right?” Kibum answered and asked.

“Of course.” Siwon assured Kibum.

“Since there problem is solved and you just opened the topic about girls, who do you like?” Sungmin asked.

“It’s still the first day and you ask us already?” Yesung asked in disbelief.

“Well, sort of love at first sight like Kibum and Siwon, right?” Sungmin explained.

“Well, we like Tiffany,” Siwon said and Kibum just smile in agreement.

“I think that Sunny is cute but she also uses aegyo and I hate it ‘coz I’m the only one who can use aegyo and no one else,” Sungmin was kinda pissed off.

All eyes were on Sungmin ‘coz they can’t believe he likes someone, well Sungmin is some kind of a playboy but he just date girl but they are not officially together then date another just like that.

“Waeyo!?” he asked in confusion why the others are like that.

“Nothing I just can’t believe you like someone, ” Yesung said.

“Me too,” said the group.

They talked about the “love at first sight” issue but Kyuhyun was not into that kind of thing he just grabs his PSP and sits beside the window or rather in the window. He saw a figure also sitting near the window of the girls’ dorm.

In the girls’ dorm, Seohyun was reading near the window and she saw this figure in the window of the boys’ dorm. The Taeyeon and Sooyoung were still washing because Seohyun was so slow that they have to let her be the first one to use the bath room and beside she’s the maknae.

“Unnie, aren’t you finish yet?” Seohyun asked.

“Waeyo?” Taeyeon asked.

“Aniyo, nothing just take your time,” Seohyun answered.

She was about to go out when someone opened the door.

“Annyeong Seohyun-sshi,” Tiffany greeted her of course with the famous eye smile.

“Neh! Annyeonghaseyo Tiffany-unnie,” she replied.

“Where are you going?” Tiffany asked.

“I was just going to get some water but since you’re here I get it later, come in,” Seohyun invited them.

“Oh, Annyeong!” Taeyeon greeted still holding a towel.

“What brings you here?”Sooyoung asked.

“We’re bored.” Sunny and Hyoyeon and Tiffany exclaimed with a sad face or rather a pitiful one.

“That’s why we came so that we can have fun or play some games with you guys,” Tiffany exclaimed with happiness.

“That would be fun,” a familiar voice said.

“Yuri!” all exclaimed when they saw Yuri together with Yoona beside the door.

“Can we join?” Yoona asked.

“Of course!” Sunny and Hyoyeon said with enjoyment.

“Before we forgot we brought along someone,” Yoona added, all raised their eyebrows with a curious face.

Yuri and Yoona dragged the person they were talking about to the room.

“Jessica Jung!!!” the girls yelled except for Sunny and Tiffany ‘coz they don’t know yet who Jessica Jung is, that made the girls’ expression become like that.

“Can we tag her along?” Yuri asked.

“Sure, but is it even okay with her and how did you get her to come here? I can’t really believe this is happening.” Sooyoung said still in disbelief.

“Let’s just say we have our own charm,” Yuri said with a glance at Yoona who was giggling.

“Can somebody explain to us what’s happening here?” Sunny asked with a very very lost expression ‘coz along with Tiffany, they don’t know what’s the big deal with Jessica Jung.

“Oh. Mianhae, we forgot,” Taeyeon said.

“Jessica Jung is the ice princess and no one have ever please here. She’s so cold that no one would dare to go near her and that she don’t have friends but has so many suitors at once even if it’s only the start of the school year. She doesn’t want anybody on her way and she doesn’t want friends or rather she doesn’t like friends.” Yuri explained.

“Oh, so that’s why you were so surprise to see them together.” Tiffany said.

“Yes! But now she is our friend!” Yuri exclaimed excited.

“No way!” Jessica now speaks.

“It’s up to you anyway we’re not forcing you,” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Yeah and beside you can always come whenever you like its okay with us,” Tiffany added.

Jessica’s POV:

I don’t want to be friends with anybody and I don’t like anybody. Besides no one ever likes me and the only reason they do because of my money. But maybe it would be great to have a friend but still I don’t want them to use me and I don’t want to be left out AGAIN. I thought.

“SO, if you still don’t want us to be your friends it’s okay,” Sunny smiled.

“I-I just don’t want people to use me and my money again by being friends with me,” I said.

“Don’t worry we’re not like that, we promise,” Taeyeon said.

I think I don’t have to be a loner anymore and I just hope they really are a true friend but we will see. Maybe it’s time for me to let fate tell me what to do and maybe it’s not a bad thing to have friends again. I just hope this will be the right thing.I thought.

“I think I’m in,” I smiled and I can see their shock faces.

~end~

“WOW! That’s great!” Yoona exclaimed in happiness.

“Yeah, we’re happy!” Sunny and Tiffany exclaimed.

“Thanks for accepting me and for treating me like a true friend even if I’m mean,” Jessica said in embarrassment.

“It’s okay everybody deserves a second chance,” Taeyeon smiled.

“I’m just curious, how did the two of you get her to come here?” Sooyoung asked confused.

“We just kind of scared her, it doesn’t matter anymore we’re friends now.” Yuri giggled.

“So let’s talk about staffs?” Hyoyeon suggested.

“BOYS!!” Sunny exclaimed.

“Maybe, ” Tiffany just giggled and they all started talking about their crushes for the first day of class and whose handsome.

“I like the one named Siwon, he’s cute.” Tiffany said in excitement like a real teenager.

“And I hate that Sungmin, he’s so boastful!” Sunny added in anger.

While Yoona was shock to hear that Tiffany also liked Siwon, so she just listen to what they say about the guys even if she’s kinda sad.

Seohyun in the other hand was not into those talks. You know the innocent maknae.

“Unnies I just go out I’ll buy something downstairs,” Seohyun asking for permission from her unnies and they just nod.

Same as the girls the boys were talking about staffs. Staffs that don’t interest Kyuhyun so he went out just to grab some soda and fresh air in the lobby of the dorm. The boys’ and girls’ dorms are connected to just one lobby were they can have some talk ‘coz they are not allowed to enter other dorms.

In the lobby Seohyun was holding her book while she was walking when she suddenly bumped into someone.

“Mianhae, I’m so sorry I wasn’t looking, Mianhae” Seohyun apologized.

“It’s nothing I’m okay,” a manly voice said and Seohyun looked up to see. JINWOON.

“Hey! Angel!” Jinwoon exclaimed.

“Mhow?” Seohyun asked while raising her left eyebrow.

“Aniyo, nothing.” Jinwoon said.

They were talking when someone slowly approached them because of the book still in the floor; he grabbed the book and gave it to Seohyun.

“I believe this is yours,” the manly voice said and gave the book to Seohyun.

“Oh! Thank you,” Seohyun said and when she noticed they guy she was shocked.

“Jonghyun!? I mean kamsahamnida Jonghyun-oppa,” she said and then bowed.

“No worries it’s nothing,” Jonghyun assured her and then leaved. So, Seohyun was left with Jinwoon again.

“So, what are you doing here?” Jinwoon asked.

“I was about to buy something in the counter,” she answered.

“And then you bumped into me,” Jinwoon said then chuckled.

“I guess I did,” Seohyun also laughed.

They was walking to the counter while talking and laughing when they suddenly bumped into someone, well it’s just Seohyun again.

“I think I’m not lucky today,” Seohyun said while grabbing her book from the ground when someone picked it up together with her and they were holding each other’s hand by now.

“Mianhae,” Seohyun immediately grabbed the book with her hand.

“It’s nothing” a manly voice said.

“May I know you?” Seohyun asked.

“Yoseob,” the guy said.

“Mianhae Yoseob-ah” Seohyun asked.

“Aniyo it’s nothing, I have go Miss..” Yoseob got cut by Seohyun.

“Seohyun,” she said and smile. Yoseob smiled back and then leave.

“Wow, you really are not lucky today,” Jinwoon and they both giggled when someone called Jinwoon leaving Seohyun alone.

“Well, I guess I have to buy the soda by myself,” she said and started walking into the counter.

“One soda please,” Seohyun said in unison with a strange voice.

“I’m sorry but there’s only one soda left,” the saleslady said.

Seohyun looked to see who her rival was with the only soda left. She was stunned to see. KYUHYUN.

“Maybe I’ll just pass you can get the soda if you want,” Seohyun informed Kyuhyun and was about to leave when suddenly Kyu hold her wrist.

“Aniyo, you can have it,” Kyu said and paid the soda then leave.

“Wait!!” Seohyun said and grab something in her purse.

“Here,” Seohyun said and gave Kyuhyun the payment.

“It’s okay it’s nothing,” Kyuhyun said but Seohyun protested.

“Aniyo, I’ll pay you” Seohyun said still insisting the money and they was about to argue about the money so Seohyun came up with an idea.

“Stay here,” Seohyun demanded and let Kyu hold the soda then came back with a glass. She poured half of the soda into the glass and gave the bottle with other half to Kyu.

“Seriously!?” Kyuhyun said in disbelief but he smiled.

Seohyun just giggled and they settle in an idle in near the entrance of the dorm and just watch things happen outside.

“I miss home,” Seohyun said.

“I miss Seoul,” Kyuhyun chuckled.

“Are you kidding? This is Seoul,” Seohyun raised her eyebrows.

“This is Seoul but that is the real Seoul,” Kyuhyun explained while pointing at the busy street outside and the colorful lights.

“Oh, so that’s what you mean, I think I have to go my unnies might be finding me,” Seohyun said looking at her phone.

“Neh. Me too,” Kyuhyun said.

“Nice meeting you..” Kyuhyun said but got cut off by Seohyun.

“Seohyun, I’m Seohyun and nice meeting you too, Kyuhyun” Seohyun said then left.

“How did she know my name?” Kyuhyun asked himself still trying to remember when they met if they even meet before.

The night is getting deeper and the dorm was now silent. All was now in their dreamland and some are snoring, some are sleeping peacefully while others are bothered by the snoring but still all had a great night. GOOD NIGHT>>