A Confused-Boy

Our Fate

“I have given her some medicine. And maybe she will sleep until one or two days later.”

 

“How greatful is your medicine!”

 

“Yes. The effect from that medicine is so strong. But for her safety, I must give that medicine. And i think, she seems like suffered a little soul-shocked.”

 

“What? So, that is her reason to run off from her house?”

 

 “Maybe. I don’t know her right reason. But when I asked some questions to her, he almost didn’t answer. And that is my diagnosis.”

 

Hyun Seong leaned him self to chair. He pressed his forehead which was suddenly throbbing. His wish several weeks ago to receive a friend in his house, actually produced a little bit unlucky. That girl wasn’t girl who had soul-deviation, but sure would be hard for Hyun Seong. For the nearest times, when that girl would wake up. Hyun Seong felt sure that the girl would not answer one of questions which was given to her.

 

Dong Hyun drank the coffee from Hyun Seong. As an university student with direction as a psychology and best friend of Hyun Seong, he must help his friend who got a hardness. Hyun Seong’s suddenly calling, made Dong Hyun worried and went to Hyun Seong’s house immediately. And lucky, Dong Hyun wasn’t busy at that time.

 

“So, what can I do?” Hyun Seong asked slowly.

 

 “The most important thing, she didn’t suffer soul-deviation. You can try to give an attention in order to make her forget her soul-shocked. Maybe just it. Things which already being teached to me, soul-shocked can lose if somebody who helps to lose that, acts so kind-hearted,” Dong Hyun answered wisely.

 

“Can I?” Hyun Seong asked again.

 

 “Hyun Seong-a, I’m sure if all the things will be ended with happy feeling, sure will have the perfect result. Moreover, if I see her face, that girl looks like a kind-hearted girl. I mean, she isn’t from naughty teenagers.”

 

Hyun Seong sighed after heard Dong Hyun’s explanation. Seemed like he wanted to turn back time. If he knew the result would be like this, sure he rather to be alone than was given that girl.

 

***

To be continued