A Shocked-Girl

Our Fate

“Where am I?!!”

 

Hyun Seong stopped to laugh–because he was watching comedy’s show in television–after a screaming made he shocked. Already one day, he acted like saved a human corpse. Finally that girl was woke up. Hyun Seong went to guest’s room which was used to take off that girl.

 

“Where am I?!!”

 

That screaming was heard again as Hyun Seong took off his hand at stem’s door. Some seconds, he felt uncertain to open that door. He was affraid if he would be given an anger from that girl which shocked because his presence. But, Hyun Seong seemed like being forced to open the door.

 

Hyun Seong looked arounding his guest’s room which already liked being randomed by that girl. Pillows and bolsters, even the cover bed didn’t match with its placed. Seemed like that girl shocked and threw over all the things arounded her. “YA!!! Who are you? Why can I’m here?"

 

 “Calm down, calm down.” Slowly, Hyun Seong tried to approach that girl. As Hyun Seong’s walking which more nearer, that girl moved closer with blanket–tried to hide her self. And bad result, Hyun Seong received a pillow’s attack from that girl.

 

“Go go! Don’t touch me!!!”

 

 “YA! Can you be calm down, huh?!!” Now Hyun Seong was really angry. He didn’t mean to angry that girl. He just wanted to make her calmed down and tried to ask her origin. But, Hyun Seong’s anger successed making that girl shocked. Without being begged, she cried over.

 

Hyun Seong scracthed his head as his awareness because he already angried to one girl. She still shocked, Shim Hyun Seong! his heart mumbled. “Don’t be affraid,” Hyun Seong said slowly. Thus, he successed sitting beside her. “Please, don’t cry. Don’t make me feel like I’m doing mistaken.”

 

That girl opened the blanket which closed his head. Now, her swollen’s eyes with a bad’s appearence, looked uncertainly at Hyun Seong. As there was a fear which was drawn. Hyun Seong showed off his smile which was appraised by his many girl friends as angel smile.

 

True. Tears stopped flowing down from that girl’s eyes. She rubbed some seconds to feel sure that a man in front of her was a kind-hearted person. “Where am I?” she asked slowly.

 

Hyun Seong bit his lips as he got confused. What must he answered while because him too, that girl shocked. Hyun Seong scratched his head again. “Ehm... you are in... my house.”

 

That girl’s forehead wrinkled some fold. In her glancing, was drawn a fear. “Why? You kidnapped me, didn’t you?” Without a control, he threw pillows to Hyun Seong. “What did you do to me, huh?”

 

Hyun Seong woke up from his position. As his feeling, he decided to run and locked that girl in the room. “YA!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!” That girl screamed out and started to cry again. But, Hyun Seong didn’t need to worry since he awared that the guest’s room didn’t have a window. So, that girl couldn’t run off from there.

 

***

To be continued