It's You

It's You

a/n: Seriously though, this wasn't planned, I didn't have any plot whatsoever, i just have an extra weekend

so i sat in front of my computer and asked myself

"Okay, what kind of valentine themed words vomit you can make in an hour?"

don't hate me for this, but i kind of like it so I'll just post it and regret can follow later

 

 

 

 

“Where’s everyone?” Junmyeon asked as soon as he entered the dorm and found only Minseok was in there.

 

Minseok spared junmyeon a glance and sighed a little, “Out,” he answered short and poured hot water into his chocolate mix. “Why are you home already? I thought you are hanging out with Super Junior hyung?” He asked the leader who was making his way into the kitchen.

 

“Uhm… They have another plan,” Junmyeon paused as he leaned his waist on the kitchen counter and rested it there all while watching Minseok stirring the hot chocolate. “And you? Are you not going anywhere?”

 

Minseok shrugged his shoulder, “Nah, I’m not in the mood.”

 

Minseok looked somehow sad and looked like he was worried about something, Junmyeon noticed. There were times where Junmyeon wanted to ask about what was in his mind or what was his problem, but he was too scared to do so, he was scared of the answer. Minseok wasn’t exactly the type that let people see his feelings, be it when he was sad or troubled, he would smile when he was happy, but that was all. However, when YiFan left the group, Junmyeon noticed a slight change in Minseok, he could tell that Minseok was sad and became even quieter than he already was. Junmyeon understood, YiFan was his same age friend, and they were close before EXO was even exist, so of course the event took an impact on him. but he got better, and back to his old self as the time went by. When Luhan left, however, it took even bigger impact on Minseok, not only he was sad, but it also affected his health. In their group, Minseok had the best endurance when it came to physical health, he wasn’t really the one who fell sick, but Junmyeon could see that after Luhan left, Minseok stressed out more and he finally fell sick up to the point he couldn’t attend the award ceremony.

 

Junmyeon always thought that there was something between Minseok and Luhan, and told himself that that was the reason why Luhan’s departure took that big of an impact for Minseok. He wanted to comfort the older, and asked him why he was so sad, but he was afraid that he himself couldn’t afford to hear the answer. It wasn’t really a secret among the other members that Junmyeon kept a feeling towards Minseok since a long while, it seemed like everyone but Minseok knew about it, and that was the biggest reason, Junmyeon was afraid that Minseok would tell him that the reason why he was so sad was because he liked Luhan and he missed him, especially since it was Valentine day when every one wanted to spend the day with the one they loved.

 

But Junmyeon realized that he was being too selfish. He was too selfish for thinking only about his feelings, and as the leader, he shouldn’t do that. He had a responsibility to take care of s no matter what happened. So he took a deep breath and prepared himself for whatever was coming, “Can we talk?” he finally asked.

 

Minseok took a sip of his hot chocolate and put his mug down on the kitchen counter again, “Yeah, about what?”

 

Junmyeon bit his lip as he carefully choose his words, “Ever since Luhan left,” he started, “I see you became a lot quieter and—and sad, so—so I was wondering is there something I—I can help you with or is there’s something you want to tell me, I will listen.”

 

“What?” Minseok tilted his head in confusion.

 

“I mean, I understand about your feeling for him, so if you want to maybe—” Jumyeon started to feel dumb.

 

“Wait, what are you talking about? What feeling?” Minseok didn’t really get where the conversation was going to.

 

“I understand that you—that you like him, so—if there’s—”

 

“Wait! What?” Minseok didn’t let Junmyeon finished, “What are you talking about? Me? Liking Luhan? Where did you get that info from? I mean, he’s my friend and all, but liking him? I’m—I’m not—”

 

Oh well, this couldn’t get more awkward, Junmyeon groaned in his head, “So… Why are you looked so down these days then?” He carefully asked.

 

Minseok exhaled loudly, “I—I wasn’t thinking about Luhan, Junmyeon.” He paused a little, “It’s you, I’m thinking about you.”

 

Now Junmyeon was the one who got confused, “Me?” He asked while pointing to himself. “What about me?”

 

Minseok sighed for the n-th time that day, “I’m worried about you,” he started, “Our group… We’ve been trough a lot, and as a leader, I always thought the biggest burden was on you, but there’s only so much someone can handle.” He paused to take another sip of his drink, “You might never call me hyung, but you are still younger than me and I want to take care of you. There were so many times where I wanted to ask you whether if there is something you might want to share with me, but I thought if you really want to talk, then you will, but you never came to me, so I thought you don’t really need mr. I was worried about you, Junmyeon, it was about you.”

 

“Wha—But, why?” Junmyeon was still pretty much confused.

 

Minseok took a step forward and run his hand from Junmyeon’s shoulder down his arm until he grabbed his hand in his own, “Because I care about you, Junmyeon.” He said wit his eyes fixed on their hands.

 

“You cared about me?” Junmyeon asked again.

 

Minseok squeezed his eyes, “Do you really need me to say it out loud to you?” He was getting frustrated by Junmyeon’s slow brain, “I care about you, Junmyeon. I like you!” There, he said it.

 

Junmyeon opened and closed his mouth didn’t know how to responded better, “You like me?”

 

“God! Are you dumb or are you deaf?” Minseok started to question his choice, out of all people he could fall in love with. “Yes, I like you. I just confessed to you and shouldn’t you say something?”

 

Junmyeon let out a sound that was similar to a chuckle and happy sob, but he was smiling, one of his genuine smile and one of the best one at it too. It’s just, he never thought he would have a chance with Minseok, so when Minseok told him that he liked him, he felt like he could die from happiness, “You really like me?”

 

“Please don’t make me say it again.” Minseok pleaded.

 

Junmyeon granted Minseok’s plea and launched himself to hug the older male instead, waiting patiently for Minseok to hug him back and buried his face into Minseok’s shoulder once Minseok’s arms securely wrapped around his waist. He inhaled deeply, enjoying the calming scent of Minseok’s cologne mixed with the smell of hot chocolate. “I like you too.” He finally said after a while.

 

“I know,” Minseok answered short, “You were not exactly subtle about it, you know?”

 

Junmyeon buried his face deeper into Minseok’s shoulder out of embarrassment and stayed there for a long minute before broke the silence, “So, is that mean I can ask you to be my boyfriend now?”

 

Minseok pulled away from the hug so he could look into Junmyeon’s eyes when he gave him his answer, “Yes, Junmyeon, I want to be your boyfriend.” He smiled sweetly with his infamous gummy smile, and chuckled softly as Junmyeon hugged him again. “Junmyeon...” He called after a while, which Junmyeon replied with a low hum, “Are you not forgetting something? I mean, it’s Valentine Day, and we just started…”

 

“Oh right!” Junmyeon suddenly broke the hug, “I have to buy you chocolate, right? Do you want chocolate or cake?”

 

Minseok squeezed his eyes again, that wasn’t what he meant by something, “Cake is alright.” He finally gave up, maybe Junmyeon need some time to progress the situation.

 

“I’ll be right back then!” Junmyeon let go of Minseok and was about to go to buy a cake when he suddenly stopped on his track and turned back to Minseok. He enjoyed the questioning look on his new boyfriend’s face as he walked closer, but what he enjoyed more was when he pulled Minseok by the waist with one arm, and one hand on the back of his neck before crashed their lips together, giving him a long and full kiss.

 

It took Minseok a second to progress what happened when his brain told him that, yes, that was right, that was what he meant by something earlier on. And then he found himself responded to the kiss just as excited as the other, feeling the smile that grew from both of his lips as the kiss grew deeper and deeper.

 

“Happy Valentine,” Junmyeon said half panting when the eventually have to pulled away.

 

Minseok just smiled and pulled Junmyeon back by the front of his shirt for another kiss. Who need chocolate if you can just kiss your boyfriend and it would taste just as sweet?

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: see what i mean with word vomit? xD 

comment if you like, but if you don't I'll understand OTL