TWO

LOVE, ACTUALLY...
Please log in to read the full chapter

“We’re home!” Mino says as he opens the door. We were just had dinner at Mc Donald since Ra Nia wants to eat there. Then, we had a ride around the Seoul city, seeing snow. I enter the house and switch on the lights. This weekend, snow gonna falling like crazy.

“Lets go to sleep.” I say to Ra Nia.

“Baby, what shall we do for tonight?” Mino grabs my hand and smirk. I frown.

“You sleep alone. I gonna sleep at your noona’s room with Ra Nia.” I demand and let go of his hand.

He looks at me with kind of disappointed and follows me from behind. We are walking upstairs with no talk. I carry half sleepy Ra Nia in my arms. After comes in unnie Dara’s room, we take a shower before go to sleep. Finally, Ra Nia and I are ready to sleep. Both of us are wearing cute pajamas. I comb her dried long hair.

“Unnie, do you want to build a snowman?” She asks, smiling.

“Of course dear. We will build it tomorrow with oppa Mino.” I smile brightly.

“I don’t want oppa Mino….Oppa Mino is bad…” She replied. I shake my head.

“He is angry because you bite and hit him. Try to listen what he saying. He will love you.” I try to console her by give her a back hug.

“Unnie want to go to kitchen. See what Max is doing now.” I get up from the bed.

“I want milk.” She says.

“Okay. Then, don’t go anywhere. Especially oppa Mino’s room.” I remind her. She nods.

 I walk from the bedroom and go down-stairs. Without I realizes, Mino come up-stairs and we meet. He stands in front of me and his huge body avoiding me from going down-stairs.

“You are so busy with Ra Nia and that puppy.” He purses his lips.

“Well, it was your noona’s wish.” I answer, smiling.

“How about my wish?” He asks as our face closer.

“About your wish? What wish?” My heart is beating fast. Why suddenly he come across like a player and looks more attractive this night?

“Are you really going to sleep in my noona’s bed?” His whisper makes my heart shake.

“Yes.” I give him so-sure answer.

“You don’t have to go back to my noona’s bed if you don’t want.” He whispers again, smiling naughty. I lost all my fierce words that I usually replied at him when he is something on naughty mood.

“My room is really peace and quite for both of us to…” His words is scared me so much.

“You scared me!” I say after a pause and pushing him from me.

“You want to play ignorance? Alright, baby. Let’s the game begin.” He says, sound half serious. I just smile only. I know Ra Nia will not be like three Running mans members, Kwang Soo, Suk Jin & Ha Ha who love to betray their other members. She is kind.

“Well, I am a winner, Krystal.” He just laughs and walks to his bedroom.

I walk to the kitchen and searching for Max. But, I didn’t hear his bell and see him. He already ate three times. I guess he was sleeping at the living room. Reaching milk powders and water, I make milk for Ra Nia. After done, I walk upstairs and enter unnie Dara’s room.

My heart suddenly receives a strong attack. Ra Nia is not on the bed.

“Ra Nia?” I call her name many times and searching her everywhere, including toilet, under the bed and in the closet. I try to search everywhere in this big house but it disappointed me.

Where is she?

I sigh…

Wait…

There is one place left… I walk to the upstairs and stand in front of his room. Should I knock his door or not? I am sure Ra Nia is inside his room. But…

As I want to knock the door, he heard me already and opens the door.

Oh My God, I could never do this!

“So, who is the winner now?” He drags me into his room. The door already closes and locks. I see Ra Nia and Max on his big king size bed.

“Why did you come here? Unnie told you to stay at the room.” I say to Ra Nia, trying not to sound angry.

 “But, oppa tells me to sleep at his room…” She answers quickly while look at Mino. That lucky boy smiles cheerfully.

“Unnie says that if I listen to oppa Mino, he will love me…” She adds. Oh My God. I remembered back my advice to Ra Nia.

::: FLASHBACK :::

“I don’t want oppa Mino….Oppa Mino is bad…” She mutters. I shake my head.

“He is angry because you bite and hit him. Try to listen what he saying. He will love you.” I try to console her by give her a back hug. She nods.

::: END OF THE FLASHBACK :::

She is just five years and it is not her fault. It is my fault. I shouldn’t leave Ra Nia alone. Mino is using Ra Nia so that I can come to his room. He always wins and he already win. I give her the milk bottle and she drinks it. Mino and I are sitting on the bed. We lean our backs against the bed frame. Ra Nia was between of Mino and me. He is her hair.

“Her hair is soft like yours.” He says, amused. I chuckle.

“Unnie, can you read me a bed time stories?” She asks me as she finished drank the milk.

“It was at unnie Dara’s room. Don’t worry. Unnie will get it for you.” I answer.

“Sit there. I will take it.” Mino says and he gets out from the room.

After five minutes, he come backs with a bedtime stories and Ra Nia’s iPad Mini in his hands. He sits again beside Ra Nia and lends me the book. The book tittle is 365 Bedtimes Stories. I open the book and search the story for 14 February.

I say to Ra Nia. “So, today story is….”

“The Beautiful Little Fool Krystal.” Mino answers on impulse, making a joke at me.

“No… It was Room For Two!” I say truly and he laughs.

“What kinds of stories? Hotel room services?” He says with a little laugh.

“Why you always think negatively?” I taunt him.

“Baby, my imagination is y.” He answers confidently.

“Oppa, what is y?” Ra Nia asks Mino. There is a pause. I sigh. She must had remembered our talk last evening. Oh God. Calm. Calm.

::: FLASHBACK :::

“I asked oppa sang….His voice is not cute... ” She says truly and it makes me laugh.

“His voice is not cute but y….” I correct her.

“y?” She asked, not understand. I chuckle and hug her.

::: END OF FLASHBACK :::

“Hm.. something like… boys and girls whose have nice body looks, voice, eyes, lips….attract a person attention… then… the person like him or her…” He explains. I didn’t understand what he explains. y means something that causing ual desire but if he explains this to that little girl, she wouldn’t understand it. Ra Nia looks confused. Seems like she wants to say..

OPPA, I DON’T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT ARE YOU EXPLAINING TO ME!! :P

“Oppa, Unnie said that your voice is y…” Ra Nia says while she turns to look at me.

“Really?” He asks, surprises. Ra Nia nods. Both of them look at me.

“Is Unnie Krystal y?” She asks Mino. Oh God. This questio

Please log in to read the full chapter