ONE

LOVE, ACTUALLY...
Please log in to read the full chapter

14th of February 2015, Saturday.

Valentine day. The day when couples celebrate their romantic moments. I will celebrate it for the first time in my life. But, it is not with my boyfriend only.

All will be right… Right?

Last night, while studying, my note 4 buzzes and I received her messages last night.

From : Dara

To: Krystal

Hello, dear Krystal. Hehe. Tomorrow, are you free? :D

There must be something. She never text me unless it is relate to his little brother. I replied back.

From: Krystal

To: Dara

Yes Unnie. Why unnie? :)

Then, the next messages make my brain feel like a damaged egg.

From: Dara

To: Krystal

Hehe.

Dear, last evening, my cousin had sent me her little princess. 5 years old girl.

But, tomorrow, I can’t take care of her since I will have wedding dress photoshot at Busan for a magazine until this Sunday night. :(

So, can you stay at my home and take care of her? Also my little brother. ;)

Our parents were not here. They will come back next week. Don’t worry. :)

He and his family already transferred to Seoul early last October. Now, it was middle of February. It means five month he had stayed at Seoul and worked at YG. Summer, fall and now, it is winter. The time moves fast. I close my unnie condominium door and walk to the parking lot.

Approaching my car, I open the driver seats door and get in the car. My father just bought me this car last month since I always complain I didn’t have a car and hard to get anywhere that I want to go. It was Mercedes Benz A200 in white pearl color.

The bag contains my clothes, I put it in the car hood. After thirty minutes drive, finally I arrive at Song family big house.

It was a big house with futuristic design. This is the third time I came here. First time was last October where I met his parents for first time. Second time was Christmas Day. His parents were doctors. His father was kind but serious while his mother was talkative and friendly. Mino lives with his family. Their house doesn’t have a maid. Household chores were done by his mother and sister. I see 4 cars park in front of the house. BMW, Hyundai, Mini Copper and Audi. I stop at the 4 door Audi A5 and see inside the car from the outside window. Caps and some bags were at the backseat space.

I continue back my walk and press the door bell. In a moment, the door opens. Unnie Dara pokes her faces and smiles. She is so cute and pretty. This is the reason why she is a model.

“Hi dear.” She greets me and we walk together to the living room. My eyes keep looking at the house interior.

I sit on the cushion and see the clock. Eleven a.m. On the big flat television is SpongeBob SquarePants cartoon. I watch the cartoon while waiting for Unnie Dara. After 15 minutes, Unnie Dara comes back. She is carrying a tray with creamy latte drinks and desserts.

“Sorry to keep you waiting. Here, the drinks.” Her voice is bright.

Following behind her is a little girl.

So, she is Ra Nia.

Ra Nia sits beside Unnie Dara on the cushion. My eyes keep looking at the little girl now. I assume she is around 5 years something and cute.

“Dear, this is Song Ra Nia. Ra Nia, this is Unnie Krystal.” Unnie Dara tells me and Ra Nia.

“Hi cutie” I greet her with smile.

“Unnie, you look beautiful today.” Ra Nia praises me. Her praise makes my heart melt.

 “You also look cute today.” I praise her back.

 “Please take care of Ra Nia… Mino… he likes children but he doesn’t know how to handle them…” Unnie Dara says evenly. I nod, understand. So, I just need to take care of Ra Nia only. Ignore that 23 years old boy. He should know how to handle himself.

Then, my ear catches a bell sound. It comes near and near. With curious feeling, I turn back and see a puppy walking cutely to us. Oh My God! So cute! The puppy is wearing red and black T-Shirt! My heart jumps as see this puppy.

“Also please take care of my boyfriend… I mean, this puppy… Not my real boyfriend, Seung-Ri BIGBANG.” Unnie Dara makes joke. I laugh. It was a white fur puppy from maltese type. She takes that adorable puppy and lay it on her tights.

“His name is Max…” She says brightly while caress his white fur. The puppy lay silently.

“Max eats three times. At night, he usually sleeps in his own cage and sometimes, on my bed.” She explains.

“Don’t worry Unnie! It just easy tasks!” I say in impulse with confidence feeling.

“But, Ra Nia is hyper… please be patient with her….” She chuckles. I frown, not understand. Hyper is something that can be uncontrolled. But, she sits silently besides unnie Dara on the cushion. After twenty minutes, Unnie Dara finishes dress up. Her hand is pulling a luggage. Before she gets in her Mini Cooper, she shouts.

“Have a nice day. Anything, just call me. Bye!” She waves a goodbye. Ra Nia and I replied back her goodbye. She gets in her car and her car cruise on the street. I look at Ra Nia.

“Let’s get in”. I say, holding her hand. Guiding her to the house, I close the main door and walking in the living room. From inside, I can see the snows keep falling. The air around me is quite cold.

 Finally, only me and Ra Nia in the house. Wait, Mino also but he is sleeping. I sit beside Ra Nia on the cushion. She is playing games on an iPad Mini. Games like dressing and fashion.

“Your mom iPad?” I ask her.

“No. My dad bought it for me.” She replied.

Her own iPad Mini. Gosh. My eyes grow wider. You are so rich, little girl. I turn to look around. Where is my lovely boy? It is already afternoon. The clock shows twelve. I didn’t see him yet.

“Unnie want to wake up oppa Mino. You stay here.” I get up from the cushion but her small hands already grab my dress. I stop and look at her.

“I want to go too…” She mumbles and I extend my hands, carrying her in my arms. Slowly, my feet walk on the stairs to his bedroom. Finally, I stand in front of his door and open the door without knocking since the door was unlocked.

The room was big. His room was bigger than my room. I look around. Neat, simple and clean. Then, my eyes meet him. I step on the floor slowly and climb on his bed. He is lying on his side, facing the window. I am sitting on the bed with Ra Nia while facing his .

“Last night he came back around 3 am. He wakes up on 8 am, having breakfast with us & continues back his sleep. He was quite exhausted.”

Unnie Dara tells me. Sleeping in cold weather while wearing shorts only. I shook my head. He can get cold easily. I take the blanket at my side and want to put in on him.

But, I cancel it when see Ra Nia pokes her little fingers on his . I just smile when see her reactio

Please log in to read the full chapter