The truth

Save Him If You Dare

   YoSeob's mind was uncertain. Many things had happened. The bloody tragedy last week was still in his head.

*****

   "Hyungie, i'm sorry, please forgive me" YoSeob cried with JunHyung in his arms.

   "YoSeob!" someone called. YoSeob searched for the one who called for him.

   From the music room door, he saw DooJoon, GiKwang, HyunSeung and DongWoon looked at him with such worried face. "Guys?"

   "Hey, we came here as fast as we could when we heard you came to school to call for the Midnight Killer. We were just joking, dude! The challenge was not for real" DooJoon pulled YoSeob to stand.

   "What? But you guys were with me when i called Midnight Killer" YoSeob answered.

   "No, you weren't even coming at DooJoon's house as promised. When you didn't come,we thought you were scared so we called you house phone. Then your mother told us that you were going to school. So we rushed here" GiKwang added.

   "What? I can't understand. So who's actually with me when i called Midnight Killer?" YoSeob asked. Everyone was quite, didn't know what YoSeob's talking about.

   "But you guys were killed by the Midnight Killer, i saw it with my own eyes" YoSeob still don't want to give up.

   "YoSeob, we're not even with you!" HyunSeung said tried to realize YoSeob that they really not with him.

   "But, JunHyung saved me from the Midnight Killer" YoSeob answered sadly. Then all four friends looked at each other.

   "YoSeob, you have to accept the fact. JunHyung has already left us! And it's already been almost a year since he was being killed in this haunted music room! YoSeob, don't do this to yourself, bro. We're so worried. Since that day, even if JunHyung's already dead, you were talking as if JunHyung was still there!" HyunSeung slapped YoSeob's face slowly trying to wake him up.

   "From that day on, BEAST is only five of us, YoSeob. There's no JunHyung anymore" DongWoon said again.

   "No, you guys are lying right? Please tell me it's not true?" YoSeob stepped backwards.

   "It's not a fiction, it's a fact that can never be changed anymore. Please you have to accept this. JunHyung has already left us. And i'm sure he won't be happy seing you like this" GiKwang tapped YoSeob's shoulders.

   The question is who killed JunHyung in this music room a year ago? The real Midnight Killer? No one knows the answer.

 

* so the real ghost here is JunHyung?! Seriuosly?! So, YoSeob's big brother that was always with him is not really there?!

Okay, guys,hope you guys liked it, oh, do comment and subscribe and i'll appreciate it very much. sorry for the bad english :D For the one who don't really get this story, let me explain. This bloody incident is actually to make YoSeob realize that his beloved bestfriend, JunHyung was not really there. When YoSeob heard about JunHyung's death, he can't believe it and still think JunHyung was always by his side without knowing that JunHyung is actually gone forever. The rumors about the Midnight Killer is actually real. And who knows, JunHyung was really killed by the real Midnight Killer.