Chapter 3

Save Him If You Dare

   They run as fast as they could. When they reached a very hidden place, they stopped.

   "What was that? I'm so freaked out" HyunSeung said gasping for air after a fullspeed run.

   "Guys,i wanna go home" DongWoon said. He's very scared right now. JunHyung hold DongWoon's hand trying to give strength and some of his bravery. Besides YoSeob, DongWoon is also known as his cowardice because he's the youngest in that group.

   "YoSeob, you told us you don't really called for him, now look at what you've done?" GiKwang blamed YoSeob for what happened.

   "Me? You guys were the one that keep forcing me to call for the Midnight Killer. You know that i can't be challenged and i'll do it for sure" YoSeob replied in madness.

   "Yeah, but can't you think of our safety? The Midnight Killer might kill us" GiKwang kept blaming YoSeob.

   "Hey, don't only blame me, you guys were the one who came out with this crazy idea. Anyway, i don't even realised my back hand was bleeding. So it's not my fault" YoSeob defended himself. They kept arguing and blaming each other. The others were just quiet untill...

   "Shut up! Both of you!" JunHyung yelled tried to resolve the fight. "Look, this is all our fault. HyunSeung, GiKwang and DooJoon were responsible for challenging YoSeob. YoSeob, you can't think of the risk you might face. And it's our fault for letting you to accept this crazy idea. So don't keep blaming ourselves because this is all our fault" JunHyung added.

   "Yeah, guys. We'll face this together okay? We'll figure out the way out" DongWoon too tried to convince his bestfriends.

   "I want to go home. Legend said that only the one who called for Midnight Killer will be haunted so i'm not involved" HyunSeung stands up.

   "We're all involved!" JunHyung said firmly. "We all got YoSeob into this trouble so we all going to find the way to solve it, together" JunHyung said again. HyunSeung sit back when seeing JunHyung's serious face.

   "Thanks, guys, you're really are my bestfriends" YoSeob smiled to them. They then hugged each other tightly. A moment later, they heard a really soft voice calling "Oh, Yang YoSeob, come out, come out where ever you are" then the voice get louder and even more scarier "You woke me up so i'll eat your soul for the payment. Cheap isn't it?"

   "You can hide but you can't run" that voice said again. YoSeob got even more afraid. At the same time, the cupboard they used to hide was being lifted and a big man with a very horrible face looked at them with a cynical smile on his face.

   "AAHHH!!!" they shouted as they ran as fast as lightning.

   "Ahh!! Guys!! Help me!!!" HyunSeung screamed because his left leg was caught by the Midnight Killer. They all looked at the back. They could hear HyunSeung's voice but they couldn't see him.

   "Aaaagghhhh!!!!!!!" HyunSeung screamed again. The other BEAST member just ran without looking at their back. They stopped at the stairs to rest.

   "HyunSeung, i'm sorry" DongWoon cried. DongWoon was sad because he couldn't save his own bestfriend. "Hey, it's okay. Don't worry" DooJoon said.

   "This is crazy!!! I can't believe i'm into this!!" GiKwang yelled.

   "Come on, it's not safe here. Let's go" JunHyung said to the others. Then they all ran towards the school gate.

 

*HyunSeung!! Noo!! I'll definately kill you Midnight Killer!! Grrrr!!

Hey, the next chapter's here. So, i know my story is boring but really hoped you could continue reading.