Frustrations

Frustrations

They had been arguing over something stupid and unimportant – Change it back! I was watching that! – when they started arguing about other things.

I hate that about you! You’re so inconsiderate!

I’m inconsiderate? You’re the one that has been ignoring me forever!

I don’t ignore you! – Jonghyun stood up from the couch abruptly and concentrated his anger in the look he gave Key – It’s just that you never have time for me anymore!

Oh really? Well, I’m sorry I’m a freaking idol! Have you forgotten? You’re one too! Key was always one for a challenge, so he stood up too.

You seem to have plenty of time for Woohyun!

So this is about Woohyun? – Key scoffed – What the hell do you have against him?

He’s replacing me!

Jonghyun’s anger was subsiding but tears were collecting at the corners of his eyes. Key noticed those tears, too. He just wished they weren’t there so he could pretend he hated Jonghyun just for a little longer.

 Am I not allowed to have other friends, Jonghyun?  The way he spat his name out like a curse made Jonghyun feel like his heart was being constricted in Key’s grip, and he felt it slowly start to crumble.

No. As long as you have me, I don’t want you to have anyone else. Jonghyun knew he was being selfish and unreasonable, but that was only what Key made him.

Why? Why does it always have to be you? You’re already my best friend and my group mate! Why does everything have to come down to you? Why can’t I just forget you? Things would be so much easier that way! At this point, they were both teary eyed, barely a foot of space between them. The silence seemed to multiply the tension, and Jonghyun didn’t seem to be able to speak because of the growing lump in his throat.

I really wish I could hate you. Key whispered, anger disappearing, turning to despair.

Then hate me. Hate so much that I can finally see that I’m not good for you.

Didn’t you hear me, you idiot? I can’t! I want to, but I can’t! Every time you touch me, I want to hate you so I won’t lean into you! Your stupid skinship and fan service too! I want to hate it all, but I can’t because it’s you! What’s even worse is that I already hate myself because of you! You look at me with that stupid smile of yours and you make me feel like I’m the only one you see! I want to be the only one you see! Do you have any idea how much I hate that? I’m not supposed to feel this way! I’m not supposed to be wanting to hold your hand and kiss you whenever I want!

Key’s anger was returning, he was angry at the universe, angry that he was saying these things. He was angry at himself and he was taking it all out on Jonghyun. He was shoving him, pushing on his shoulders, hoping Jonghyun would do somethinganything.

Jonghyun stayed silent, looking straight ahead at Key’s chest, letting him push him backwards until his back hit the glass of the large window in the living room.

Jonghyun didn’t wince when one of Key’s palms came up and landed on the glass to the right of his head.

Jonghyun, god damn it, do something.

I don’t want to, Bum.

Key lost it the second he heard Jonghyun’s stupid nickname for him escape his lips. In that same instant, he had Jonghyun pinned between his body and the window.

He pressed his mouth on Jonghyun’s, pouring all his anger and frustrations into a rough, mind-blowing kiss.

Key gripped his hair with his free hand, tugging his head backwards and taking the opportunity to slip his tongue inside Jonghyun’s mouth.

Jonghyun was not caught off guard, though.  He responded to the kiss eagerly, enjoying the feel of his hands gripping Key’s hips, pulling him flush against his body.

With bruised and swollen lips, they broke the kiss.

Key stepped backwards and tilted his head backwards to take a deep breath, giving Jonghyun a clear view of his long neck. Key looked down at Jonghyun again, meeting Jonghyun’s shimmering eyes, seeing himself in them, just like a mirror.

I love you so damn much I wish I could hate you.

Jonghyun smiled softly at Key’s whispered confession as he slid his hands from his hips to wrap around his waist and pulled him into a hug.

Giving in to temptation, Jonghyun left a small peck on Key’s neck before he rested his head on his shoulder.

Bum? Jonghyun asked after a few seconds of comfortable silence.

Hmm? ­Jonghyun felt the vibrations of Key’s hum in chest and warmth like sunlight spread through him.

Key’s eyes opened, he couldn’t remember when he closed them, and he was met with the reflection of himself holding Jonghyun in the window.

I love you.

Key smiled at his own reflection in the window, seeing the whole city below them and knew that the only person Jonghyun could ever really see was him.

 

 

 

~~~~~

So, what'd ya think? :D 

Leave me a comment, yeah? :)

I won't force you though... OTL

There may be more oneshots though~ ouo