Chapter 1

My Chibi Boyfriends

 

      Papers? Lol. What will i do in this papers? maybe a magic or traditional paper or something. "UGH!" i muffled and fix my hair.

There was another small paper inside of it. I pick and read what it says:

 

 To my one and only pretty baby,            

     Sorry for leaving you at your young age. I know that this day will come soon.

Your mom always forcing you to do things that was not should be for you to do.Your still young,and full of dreams.

So,Im giving this papers for you. Yes,i know Your concerned that i'll just give this papers. But it will help you to ride the flow of your life.

                        Remember Grandpa always love you! :)

                                                                                                      Love,

                                                                                                             Gongchan Grandpa <3

P.S

Just Draw and use your imaginations 

about your dreams here.

 

   

         Tears coming down from my eyes. I just wiped it and took the papers. "1...2...3..4...5...6.." as i count the papers.

          6 papers? Tch. What will i draw here? I jump on my  desk and punch my pencil to the sharpener. 

         "Pencil...Check....Papers..Check.....Imagination check!" i start to draw. I dont know what exactly what will i draw here but my heart wants to do this.

          After minutes, My drawings are done! i glance at the papers. "Oh what the....I just drew 6 chibi boys!" i said in shock.

          AH~! "Im sleepy!~" i jump to my bed and drift to my dreamland. Im Sad of grandpa's passing...But i dont want seeing me depressed and sad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

        Hey yo, Andwineunge ddak hanaitseo mot chamneunge ddak hanaitseo~!' Ouuuughhhhhhhh im still sleepy! this annoying alarm

I took my alarm clock  and stop it.  Its says 6:21 am. Nevermind."Ah~!!!!!!!! at least i can sleep again peacefully~" i jump again at my bed.

I pulll my blankets again over my body. "Good Morning!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" i suddenly heard many low male voices. "Shut up pls~!" i shout.

 

"Good morning~! Girlfriend! wake up now before you'll get late!" as somebody said while removing my blanket. "EH!" i grasp my blankets back.

WAIT!!!!!!!!! What voice is that? "What did you say?" i ask while closed eyes. "Good morning girlfriend~! wake up now!" that voice said again.

OHMONA! A MALE VOICE!!!!? I stand up my spines and sit to my bed. My glasses! i placed my hand to my nightsatnd to take my glasses.

 

But somebody already gave it to me. "Oh~! Thanks" i said while placing my glasses. I glance who it gave.

" who are you?" i said shyly  and see a boy in a age of me. And i take a look at my whole room. I was surrounded by boys!!!!!

"I mean who are all of you?!!!" i shout. I suddenly grab my blankets on half of my body. A boy in red hair walk closer to me.

Then he put his hand on me. He  accidentaly touch my thighs that was covered with my blanket.

 

"ERT ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i shout and covere myself with my blanket. I take a sign of the cross. "GOD PLS HELP ME" i prayed.

I shivvered. Maybe they was a robber or sort of magic that i was on my dream only. 

"Sigh. Nicole pls get out of there, we are not ert. We are yours" one of the boys said. I remove my blankets slowly and stare at them.

 

They look familiar. They are 6 boys. "Good morning girlfriend~! we are your boyfriends!" they all said in unison.

Boyfriend?? Maybe they are good aliens that come to earth! i mumble.  And faint.

       The boys shocked. "What happen to her?" they said and look at me. "She faint" one of them said. "We surprise her too much"

 

---------------

Sorry for wrong grammars! and wrong spelling also!!!!!!!!!!