Grandpa Gongchan!

My Chibi Boyfriends

 

    "Nicole! your gadgets are scattered! clean it and stop slacking off drawing that ani-anim- what did you called this?uhh ANIME!" my mom shout and shut the door. "As always." i pout and stand up and starting to clean up my room and rush downstairs. i heard mom yelling or whatever.

" We will have a speacial visitor today! so clean up and cook your specialties!" my mother discussed. Visitor?

My mom wants me to get ready for her company. But im not ready yet, i want to enjoy my time for being a teenager first.

 

I dont brag we're rich, and i dont want wearing formal dresses and especially, i dont want meeting up my harem T_T

I suudenly hear the door creaks opened, "My Baby!"  i know that voice, "Grandpa gongchan!" i quickly run to grandpa and give him a tight hug.

"So how are you my baby?" gongchan grandpa asked. "Yah! Grandpa im not baby anymore!" i pout.

"Yeah appa, she's not baby anymore,..so she need to replaced me in our company and meet her Harem!" My mom's voice appeared.

 

I glance to grandpa. "You dont have boyfriend since then?" grandpa asked, Aish~ i hate sweet people especially when i saw a couple at the street making out. Eww~! "No-uh" i crossed arms.

I loved a boy. But he dont love me back.He dumped me. I get embarassed. The end of story.

"Aww~! my baby is so stubborn i know you still love L-" before my mom said i Covered and pack it with brownies.

"Ya-Yah!" my mom covered hile chewing. "Ehehehe" i glance everywhere to find my cellphone but not here.

Maybe i leave it at my room. "Uh- Excuse me grandpa and mom...I'll just gonna get something!" i bowed and walk up to my room.

"Cellphone! where are you?" i suddenly find my cellphone under my bed. "Ow i am so klutz" i start to wipe my phone's screen.

"Hello! my chibis!" i greet at my cellphone's wallpaper. My self drew anime. They are 6 boys with different Looks.

 

I rush down to the living room. I heard someones yelling. I took a peek at the doors and found where the voices coming from.

This what i hear:

Mom: But appa! Ljoe and nicole must get up on their childhood and love each other!.. 'what? ljoe oppa gain? hmm.'

GG(gongchan grandpa): Your Daughter have Other dreams too!

Mom: Waeyo? your the one appa, who set up Ljoe and Nicole!

GG: Stop Yelling at your father! You ill- mannered child k-

 

Then suddenly grandpa froze on his seat while his hand placed on his chest and fall to his chair. 'Grandpa!'

I rush and go in to go to grandpa. "Grandpa! wake up!" i patted my grandpa. My mom start to cry and called the ambulance.

"Grandpa!! Breath for me pls!!!!!!" i shout. My eyes were producing much tears like a faucet. 

My grandpa's hand get up something under the table. And it was an envelop.

"N-ni-Nicole.. Pl-Please try to get up on your dreams and put t-them on reality!-" my grandpa hessitate.

God! he lost his oxygen and closed eyes. "NO!!!!!!" i shout. The ambulance rush us to the hospital.

 

While waiting for the results, Im there sitting at the waiting room crying loud. Also my mom.

I feel anger and sadness at the same time. "Mom! what did u do to grandpa?!!" i grasped

She lowered her head. "Answer me!" i shout but she dont response.

"For god's sake! Eomma! why did you cause problems like this to grandpa!? this will never happen if you dont say that words!"

 

I Grasped on my fist. Then someone just patted my back. I turn and look it was..It was.LJoe

"Are you okay? are you hurt?" ljoe asked and sit beside me. Duh! 

"AM I LOOK HURT? im not the one rushed down here it was grandpa!" i started to cry again.

My eyes were swalloed, red looking Ball. He put my head to his chest and comfort me.

 

Suddenly the doctor came out. I sniff hard and stop crying. Waiting for the results.

My mom prick the doctor, "How was my a-appa!" she asked. The answer for it was written to the doctor's face.

"Mian, Mrs. Lee. But his heart dont survive at the surgery. It was due to hear attack. "

 

I knew it. We started to cry standing on our knees. "NOO!" i shout. 

Hours of crying. I feel my heart skipped a beat when i glance beside me. It was the envelop,that was my grandpa gave me.

I picked it and took out the thing in it. "What? a paper?" i grasped looking at the 6 blank papers.

Why papers? not contract or something?