002

Their Radioactive Super Girl (Boygroup Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            That week, I stayed home from school, developing my…powers. The school called the first day, asking where I was, and I perfectly imitated my mom, telling them I was going on a two month long cruise with them. That was the first time I perfectly imitated her. I felt proud of myself, but quickly went back to working on my powers.

            I already had full control over imitating, healing, breathing under water (many hours in the water at the way bottom), invisibility (that was a fun one to learn!), telekinesis (that was a doozy), illusions (I made the mailman think I was there and then made sure the woman next to him didn’t see me. That was really fun!), and flying. I had control over only these ones, but that was enough for me. After watching Exo’s debut music video, “Mama”, I tried to learn how to use the wind and freeze things. That didn’t work so well, but I got it down!

            I went to bed that night, feeling exhausted. When I tried to freeze the water, I froze myself as well. I had hobble to the sink, spraying myself with cold water until I could take a warm shower. Needless to say, it was absolutely terrible!

           

            I was flying, the night air blowing against my face. My heart felt free and light. I didn’t know where I was going, and an upsetting thought passed through my mind. What if I can’t control my power for a long time and fall out of the sky? But I didn’t fall. I continued to fly, begging God to be merciful on me and let me fly until I got to my destination.

            I began to see lights from a…building. The foggy clouds began to part and I looked down, seeing cars and people bustling along the streets. My body continued to fly, going to the middle of the city. At first I thought I was in New York or Chicago or somewhere in America, but I wasn’t. I saw Hangul writing on walls and signs, making myself think I was in some sort of Korea Town, but I wasn’t. I was in THE South Korea; Seoul, to be specific (I saw a sign on the way in).

            My body continued to fly and I wondered where I was going when I saw flashing lights. I gained control of my body and flew towards it. It was a big stadium, filled with many screaming girls. I flew in, everything dark so they couldn’t really see me, and landed on the top of a pole with banners on it, high up, but close enough so I could see who was having a concert. The lights dimmed and someone spoke in Korean. I wasn’t that shocked about that, I was just shocked that I knew what the person was saying.

            “E.X.O!” I heard the crowd of girls cry out. All of a sudden, a bunch of people came out of the back, dancing and singing. Knowing the song, I gasped, smiling wide.

            “Careless, careless,” the boys sung. I started to dance in my seat, feeling excited. I wonder what they look like up close, I wondered. An idea popped into my head, but I was too nervous to use it. Deciding against it, I sat there, invisible to everyone in the stadium, including my idols. When they were done and were introducing themselves, I gathered some wind in my hand.

            “Pabos,” I whispered into it. “Can’t you see me, oppas?” I threw it towards them and fly it did. No one saw it, but the twelve idols felt it. They blinked and looked around, some messing with their ear things, but they didn’t see me; no one did unless I wanted them to. They whispered to each other, but went into a new song, making everyone scream in happiness.

            When they were almost done with the entire concert, I felt myself leaving. I started to disappear, my body wanting to wake up for some reason. I decided to have some fun again and whispered into the wind, allowing Exo to see me.

            “Oppas,” I whispered, throwing it to them immediately. They looked around. “I’m up here-,” I threw it to them, and then I waved my hand to get their attention and they stared at me with wide eyes. They were shocked to see a flying girl – who wouldn’t? “I have to go, now. Be safe?” I threw it to them again and they nodded.

            Using my last bit of energy, I flew down above the crowd, their eyes following me. I flew towards them at the fastest I could, disappearing with a powerful wind. The last thing I heard was a THUD and the crowds shout. I just smiled and whispered, “Mianhaeyo.” Hopefully they heard it.

           

            I woke up with a start, eyes wide. It was light outside, time for me to get up. I did what I usually did in the morning a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter