Flashback....

I Never Knew.....
Please log in to read the full chapter

    Mean while, while they were helping Jongin plan the best confession/proposal plan. Jira was at home on her bed with momo on her lap, sleeping soundly, looking at this picture when she was younger... A picture of this cute little boy when she was 8 and he was 9. She hugged the picture frame whispering softly to herself "Why did you go You promised me you will stay and protect me."

    Jira's pov

     The Next Day.

      It is finally the weekends YES!! Means I can stay at home and just laze around!! WEEEEE. sigh what should I do?? Lets start with some dramas :D I heard the show The Heirs is a great show my friends in school has been going crazy over it since Lee Minho is in it.. And my favourite actress Park Shin Hye omg I just love her!! What episode was I in again?? Oh yea the part where Shin Hye ran away from home to the sea side.

Half way during the drama.

    Omg Kim Tan is just sooo omg :'( he called almost every store to find where EunSang is *sniffs* But I still prefer Youngdo he changed so much for her and he actually found her. Sigh. I wish I was like Youngdo, I should have like find where he is, I mean I know where he is, he is in Hong Kong, But I should have kept in contact with him.. I miss him I wonder how he's doing...

FLASHBACK

   ''Yah WANG!!!!!' mini Jira shouted. 'WHAT?!?!!?' 'I heard your going back to hongkong because your mum is sick' i said. 'well, urm.. ya.. her back isn't good and she miss HongKong so I gotta go back' 'i-i'll m-miss you' I said like tears welding up in my eyes. 'Y-Yah! Kimmie, Don't cry, I'll be back I promise. remember I said when I grow up to be a handsome man like my dad and I'll come and ask you to be my girlfriend!' 'Hehe *blush* you don't have to be as handsome as your dad cause I know you will never be as handsome as him u little boy HAHAHAHA' I said trying to lighten the mood. ' YAH!! I AM YOUR OPPA!!' He retorted back. 'hehe I know Oppa, I'll really miss you.' I said looking down. 'Hey, like I said I'll come back and claim you as mine.' 'promise?' I asked sticking my little pinky out. ' Promise!' He said locking you pinkies together.

      'OMMA!!!! CAN YOU HELP ME TAKE A PICTURE WITH MY FUTURE QUEEN!' Shouted Jackson. ' Oh wait, I'l ask dad. Sit down and rest Omma. APPA CAN YO-' ''I can hear you screaming from inside' Jackson's dad came out chuckling. Jackson just smiled sheepishly. 'Yah! Princess let's take a picture!' 'hehe okay!' 'Okay you guys ready? 1...2...3!' *cheh-ka**flash* Jackson Oppa and I s

Please log in to read the full chapter