How It Began...

I Never Knew.....
Please log in to read the full chapter

   Jira's POV

   Haih another day and guess what its Monday. Which means I have school. Gotta get ready now before I'm late!!! Oh and guess what! I finally got my license!! WOOOO means I can drive to school ngeheheh.

after getting ready.

   Try to stay awake Jira! Don't fall down the stairs like the other time. Yes, I'm very clumsy. YES! MADE TO THE BOTTOM NOW WERE HERE!! YES! MY 1ST TIME WITHOUT FALLING!! HALLELUJAH! And again I am greeted by what you ask? Silence. Cause my parents are never home. So you can literally say I own this house for urmm 8 years? And yes I'm very independant its just that I'm clumsy and forgetful. And I don't get so lonely I have MoMo with me, momo is my dog. He is soooooo CUTE!!!  OMG LOOK AT THE TIME!! AND THE WILL RING IN ANOTHER 20 MINUTES. URGHHH spent so much time daydreaming again -.- Thank God my school has a parking lot for students too.

Got in the car and drove off to school.

    Finally! And guess what I read the time wrongly when I left my house I had 2hours and 20minutes to spare. And when I noticed? When I was parking my car stupid huh -.- oh well got a nice parking spot near the lift! SCORE! Oh thats Jongin's car. His surprisingly early. He's been acting weird recently I don't know why... Oh well gotta meet up with Rin and get to Add Maths class asap. Nobody likes that stupid teacher who looks like a goat maaaagging at us ( see see what I did there maaaaa).

End of pov

     "RIN!!!!!!!" Jira screamed running ac

Please log in to read the full chapter