FINAL~

Caffeine, Cakes and a Confession

SFX: School Bell

 

 

“Class be sure on passing your papers by Monday?” Mr. Choi said

 

The whole class nodding in response.

 

“Ok, have a very happy Valentine’s day”

 

 And with that the whole student ran outside the room all except Jeon Jeongguk who is now fidgeting and sweating too much that his whole face started to oil.

 

 Jeongguk then grab his backpack and opened it getting the pink cute little letter that he’s planning on giving to his crush greatest love-

 

Kim Taehyung.

 

A High School Senior whom he meet back then when it was his 1st day on his school.

 

He started walking through the hallways smiling like an idiot as he recalls what had had happened that made him fall head-over-heels to that guy.

 

 

It was the first day of high school for Jeon Jeongguk yet the first thing he wanted to do was to find that library and study according to his Jimin-hyung the library in their school is the best place to look at the Sakura Trees.

 

Asking some students in the hallway finally he found it.

 

It was on the 4th floor in their school building.

 

Go straight to the left and you will see a big wooden door that has two glass antique mirrors above.

 

He opened the door and there stood the library.

 

 

Library that is full of shelves scattered around the room but in an organized way.

 

On the left corner of the room was 5 PC set which is the modern card catalog where you can browse and find the book you need.

 

On the right side of the room there were long study tables where you can relax and enjoy the view cause of the big see-through mirrors where you can see the school’s breathtaking Sakura trees.

 

 

Jungkook, casually walked through an empty table and enjoyed the breathtaking view.

 

He stood there for a good couple of minutes when he decided to open one of the mirrors the wind forcing it’s way inside the library luckily there were only a few students inside that’s why no one seemed to mind.

 

 Closing his eyes feeling the wind brushing down his face. He wanted this. He longed for this feeling.

 

The feeling of peace and quiet.

 

 

He inhaled everything and opened his eyes smiling to himself.

 

 

 

“YAH!”

 

A deep voice cut his trail of peace.

 

He looked down from the window where the voice was coming from.

 

He frowned in confusion why the heck would this guy disturb him.

 

“Yes?” Jungkook responded still in confusion

 

“There’s Sakura petals on your hair and you might haven’t noticed it since your busy trying to sniff the Tree” The other boy replied chuckling

 

The younger immediately blushed feeling embarrassed his face turning red from embarrassment and also anger.

 

He was about to brush the petals out of his hair.

 

“Don’t brush it off it suits you, you look really cute with that”

 

Then he smiled a rather unique looking smile in a box like form which is painfully cute.

 

And with that the box-smiling guy started walking off.

 

Jungkook felt himself flustered and he placed his hands on his chest feeling his now erratic heartbeat.

 

‘AISH JUNGKOOK WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS HE’S A GUY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD’

 

He mentally scolded himself.

 

That day went by and he found himself stalking the older latter.

 

From the hallways to the cafeteria and also to the sakura field.

 

He had been doing that for the past two years of his high school life and gathered a lot on info about him.

 

He eventually knew that the guy’s name is Kim Taehyung who is a junior back then.

 

Jeongguk discovers that Taehyung likes food and he is quite weird.

 

 

He had caught Taehyung randomly dancing whenever he was feeling happy.

 

He had also caught him spacing out then a smile while immediately creep on his face

 

And a lot more.

 

 

If you thought Jungkook wouldn’t look more nervous than he previously looked like then you’re wrong.

 

Jungkook was now sweating all over his body and was shaking in the most exaggerating way.

 

He was coming closer to Taehyung.

 

Just a free more steps he’d come face to face with him

 

Just a few more steps he’d come face to face with him.

 

Jeongguk’s P.O.V

                 

Oh my god. I am really going to do it. OK. Jeongguk. Breathe in. Just relax.

You’ve been rehearsing this so you better not screw this up.

He will graduate soon which means he’s going to leave this school

And you wouldn’t want your feelings left unnoticed right although it’s completely one-sided

you’ve accepted it a long time ago that this would just end unrequited.

God you’re so hopeless and the probability that he might like you is 10% -see you’re holding onto some false hopes-

 

But……

 

I couldn’t help hold on to just a little bit of hope. Just a tiny bit of hope there’s nothing wrong with that right?

 

I sighed and started walking through the hallway. Searching for the older latter.

 

Just a few more steps you’d come face to face with him.

 

There he stood. Kim Taehyung. In-front of his locker organizing his stuffs.

 

! Jeongguk why are you shaking? Stop it. Stop it.

 

 

 

3rd person P.O.V

 

Jeongguk was walking on his way to Taehyung’s locker.

 Shaking intensely holding on to his pink scented letter.

While Taehyung just casually puts stuff in his locker completely oblivious on what’s going to happen next.

 

“Taehyung-ssi?” finally the younger called.

 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook frowning on the sudden greeting.

Jungkook tensed up and hid the pink scented letter behind his back

Taehyung looked at Jungkook intently staring into the younger who is sweating in a quite abnormal way.

The younger looked tensed, his whole body shaking intensely, Hyperventilating.

Taehyung then quickly took a glance of his junior’s face.

‘He looks familiar’ Taehyung thought while observing every detail on Jungkook’s face.

Leaning on Jeongguk’s face. Trying to study the other’s features.

 

Jungkook on the other hand couldn’t say a thing. He was now in a state of awe and also mentally squealed on how close they are right now. He gulped and couldn’t supress a light blush on his cheeks.

 

Taehyung was leaning more to his face.

‘This is weird? Who would kiss a person whom they just greeted at the school hallway? Something’s wrong with this’

 

He was debating mentally with himself. Feeling every bit’s of this is wrong-plain wrong-

‘But this is Taehyung who were talking about, He is weird. And c’mon don’t be such a hypocrite even if this feels wrong you’d still continue kissing him’

Heck yeah! You’ve been fantasizing about this and even prayed for this for crying out loud just go freaking kiss him.

 

And with that Jungkook suddenly getting the signal for the older closed his eyes waiting for a soft-pink flesh touch his very own.

Jungkook can now feel the hot breathe across his face. His heart beat starting to rise and now beating erratically.

‘I CAN DIE HAPPY’ Jungkook mentally screamed.

He stayed liked that for a couple of second still nothing is happening.

 

“You’re the Bunny-toothy kid” A voice cut his fantasy. Eh? Isn’t that Taehyung’s voice?

He quickly opened his eyes and saw Taehyung who was beaming with a smile.

Biting his lower lip feeling embarrassed from thinking that Taehyung will actually kiss him.

‘PABO JEONGGUK’ He mentally cursed himself.

 

Jungkook’s P.O.V

!  OH MY GOD YOU STUPID AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED THAT TAEHYUNG WILL KISS YOU?

THAT IS ABSURD YOU FREAKING DOOFUS. PABO PABO PABO.

 

Wait what did he call me? Toothy-rabbit kid?

 

“Hey, Bunny-toothy kid” a voice had cut his train of thoughts and that voice was from none other than Kim Taehyung himself.

“Bunny-toothy kid?” I asked with a questioned look on my face. Feeling curious why in the heck would he call me Bunny-Toothy Kid

Then Jeongguk remembered his mission and that is to confess right now. Not waiting for the other’s reply now showed the pink-scented letter he had been holding on for his dear life.

 

“Taehyu-?”

“Well I started calling you that because you look like a Bunny who has a cute pair of buck tooth.” Taehyung said completely oblivious at what the other is feeling now.

 

Jungkook was now beet red. Puffing his cheeks while looking at Taehyung.

 

“S-s-so you know me?” Jungkook stuttered and cursed himself for that damn that couldn’t be more obvious.

 

“Hmm? Not really. I just remembered you. You were the guy from the library who is sniffing the whole Sakura field. You know back then. You had Sakura petals on your hair that really suited your chubby bunny face” Taehyung said and showed his signature box-like smile.

 

Jungkook was speechless………

‘OH MY GOD HE REMEMBERS ME’

OH GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD.

 

Taehyung looked at the younger guy who was in shocked.

Suddenly grabbing his hair in confusion out of nowhere.

And kept on saying OH MY GOD.

 

“Are you okay?” Taehyung asked. I mean people called him weird because he really is weird but this kid is WAAYYY more.

 

“Y-y-yeah” finally Jungkook snapped out of his trance.

“So, What’s your name?” Taehyung now asked. Who is now completely curious about the bunny looking kid.

“J-j-jeongukk J-jeon” The other replied still stuttering.

 

Taehyung once again observing the younger latter. he was still shaky though stopped sweating too much. His blushing intensely that even he can see. And what Taehyung notice was the pink letter that Jungkook was holding.

 

Then a smile crept on his face. He finally gets it. This kid is going to confess. He was about to get the pink letter out of the younger’s hand.

 

“I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I gotta g-go” Jeongguk said

“No, I stil-“

And with that the younger sprinted for his life.

 

Taehyung felt kinda disappointed and just sighed. Then his eyes squinted.

Jeongguk dropped the pink letter he was holding earlier.

Putting his hands on his pocket looking if there were people around him.

‘Coast is clear’

Puffing his cheeks he then quickly grabbed the letter from the floor.

He quickly took a glance on the letter. It smelled nice. Like strawberries.

Then he read the outside of the letter

 

To: Kim Taehyung

From: Jeon Jungkook

 

He then felt his heart beat fast. As he reads more of it.

~

Jungkook found himself on his bed flipping over and over.

Cursing and Screaming.

“HE THINKS I’M A FREAK” he said out loud while sobbing.

And he stayed like that for a couple of minutes still flipping and cursing saying things like “YOU MORON” “YOU SCREWED IT UP” “FREAKING HORMONES” “I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG”

 

Then…

He found himself crying.

“Why did you screw this up? This was your final shot jungkook.” He hugged his white life-size bear

“He’s going to graduate next month and still your feelings are still unknown. You’ve been liking him since freshmen year. Stalking him, admiring him, praying for him, fantasizing about him everything was all about him.”

 

“So it really is true: The love that last the longest; is the love that is never returned

And with the final tear leaving his eyes he soon fell asleep.

 

~

It was Saturday and Jungkook finds himself walking to his favorite café.

He was now in-front of the pink little café.

 

“Welcome back, Jungkook” a voice said.

“Hi Jin-hyung” Jungkook replied beamingly at the tall handsome guy who is wearing this outrageously pink uniform. He has pink suit on-since he is the manager and also a heir on an amazing food company- that matched his white business pants. With his gel brown hair. He is a living angel.

 

“So, the usual?” Jin said and Jungkook just nodded like a baby.

“OK. The usual it-“

“Hyung, can you?” Jungkook cut him voice with a tiny bit of shyness.

“can I what?” Jin said frowning.

“C-can you add some extra berries on my cake?” Jungkook told Jin giving his best aegyo at the older guy.

Jin just cooo at how his cute his dongsaeng and pinched his cheeks.

“OK. Extra berries for the baby”

“I am not a baby” Jungkook argued whining like a baby.

“Yeah right” Jin stuck his tongue out and with that he left leaving jungkook giggling to himself.

 

He was patiently waiting for his order when a person came on the entrance door.

His jaw dropped forming an ‘o’ on his mouth. Jungkook swear that this guy looks exactly like him.

Or maybe he is him. No No No! You’ve never seen him here so that’s not him. Ok. No.

OH MY GOD WHY IS HE COMING HERE? OH MY GOD IT’S REALLY KIM TAEHYUNG.

 

There Kim Taehyung stood with his almond brown hair. Jungkook gasped at how taehyung looked like now. Clean.

Normally he would be in school wearing this dark and thick eyeliner over his face that made him look cooler but now there he is. Wearing just a decent amount of make-up. Wearing this cute blue sweater and red shirt inside of it showing just the hem of the shirt. He was wearing shorts.

Jungkook gulped and found himself blushing again.

 

“Hey” Taehyung said acting like he had never read the letter when in the inside he was feeling all nervous too.

 

Taehyung knew who Jungkook was. He knew of him since that day from the fields.

Taehyung knew who jungkook was. He knew Jungkook was his stalker-who wouldn’t he it was so obvious Tae had caught him looking at him at his usual spot on the canteen even his friends knew. He had caught him looking at him whenever he is going to walk pass by his homeroom. He had caught him staring at him on the library where he usually just sleep.

Taehyung knew him. But for some reason he doesn’t mind being stalked as long as it was him.

He then remembered what was content of the letter.

 

There was a picture of Taehyung sleeping on the library.

 

Dear Taehyung,

            Hi Taehyung-ssi, I am Jeon Jungkook whom you just met earlier -confession- you probably don’t remember me so let me give you a refresher before I start this cheesy letter.

Remember the first day of classes when you were a junior and me I was a freshman? I was that guy from the library.

You might say this is absurd but something in your box smile made me feel giddy and that’s when I started liking you.

You knowing about my feelings for the last 2 years is more than enough for me to keep going on at least I got it off my system.

I am also your stalker -creepy as it sounds- but by stalking you I get to learn more about you which made me fall for you more.

I think it’s cute how you scrunched your nose when you’re feeling uncomfortable.

I also think your random dancing is cute –although it’s kinda weird-

And the way you your lips. Oh my god.

But what really made me love you was your smile.

I wanted my feelings to reach you and hopefully it reached you until you left this school.

I have one request before you leave: Please always smile.

                                                                                                            Love, Jeon Jungkook.

~

“Hey” Taehyung said acting like he had never read the letter when in the inside he was feeling all nervous too.

“What are you doing here?” Jungkook said in a surprised tone still taken aback that taehyung’s in-front of him.

“Duh? Eat of course” Taehyung said and seated at jungkook’s table.

“Why here? I mean why?” Jungkook again blabbering some out of his mouth.

“Cause I like food and cute things” Taehyung said and called Jin.

 

“HYUNG!” Taehyung screamed as Jin walked through where they seated.

“Hey, TaeTae. It’s been a long time since you last visited” Jin said giving the latter a warm smile.

“Hyung, You know Taehyung?” Jungkook asked curiousity in his eyes.

 

“Yes, we’re brothers” they said in unison.

“WHATT?” Jungkook screamed as the other customers looked at him with a surprised look.

He hung his head low feeling embarrassed ears turning red.

“TaeTae, you know Jungkook?”

“Yes, He’s my junior in school” Taehyung replied while smiling at Jungkook

‘TaeTae?’ Jungkook blushed at how cute Taehyung’s nickname is.

FUDGE. This he just smiled at me? KYAAA!

 

“TaeTae I would like to chit-chat but I am busy so what would you want?” Jin asked

“Just a café mocha will do” Taehyung said.

 

After Jin left. There was an awkward silence between the two.

Jungkook was staring at the table biting his lower lip whose heart is beating abnormally.

While taehyung stared at his phone. Not showing any emotion but deep inside he too is nervous and his heart also beating.

 

“SO” They said in unison breaking the awkward vibe.

“You go first” said taehyung

“No! You go first” Jungkook responded

 

Taehyung was about to bring up the topic about yesterday.

 

“Here’s your strawberry shortcake with extra berries” The waiter said giving Jungkook a warm eye-smile.

“and here’s your café mocha, sir”

 

“Thanks, Yoongi-hyung” Jungkook said and started eating his cake.

 

Jungkook was eating really happy now completely oblivious of Taehyung who is just looking at the younger intently. For a 17 year old this guy eats like a mess.

 

Frosting all over his mouth. Some landed on his nose. And he just ate like there was no tomorrow.

 

“Aish, this kid” Taehyung couldn’t bear watch anymore of this he quickly took a napkin and wiped the frostings.

 

Jungkook yelped and was now back to reality.

Jungkook’s eyes grew big as saucers at what Taehyung had done.

 

HE FREAKIN TOUCHED YOUR FACE.

Jungkook mentally squealed and feeling the flush red on his cheeks he continue eating his cake.

 

 “So? Taehyun-“ Jungkook breaking the silence

“Call me hyung” Taehyung smiled at the younger

 

Jungkook was again in his fangirling mode on his brain. Screaming “THANK YOU LORD” again and again.

 

“Hyung, umm. What if I told you. You know?” Jungkook asked now feeling nervous.

“You know?” Taehyung asked completely oblivious to the other’s question.

“If you know. Ihavefeelingsforyou” Jungkook said but lowered his tone on that part.

“What?” Taehyung who is now watching in amusement now he totally gets what Jungkook is saying but still wanted to press on the younger on. He enjoyed looking at a flushed jungkook.

“That Ihavefeelingsforyou and Iamyourstalker” Jungkook again lowered his tone feeling embarrassed.

“HAHA!” The older chuckled.

 

EH? Why would he laugh at a time like this? I was going to confess my feelings and there he goes acting like this is just some kind of a laughing matter?

 

“Why’d you laugh?” Jungkook said biting his lips.

“Cause it’s just funny” Taehyung still kept on laughing his off.

 

Jungkook couldn’t take it anymore as a tear fell down his cheek and run towards the exit.

Taehyung was taken aback at how the younger reacted he was just laughing at how cute his expression looked. He quickly stand up not minding if he hadn’t finished his café mocha and followed jungkook.

~

Jungkook found himself on the cherry bloosom fields at their school.

Jungkook was sitting at a wooden bench still sobbing from what he had witnessed earlier.

So he thinks I am a joke? I hate him. I hate him

 

“I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG” He yelled as tears run down his cheeks.

 

“Please don’t” Taehyung suddenly popping out of nowhere.

 

Jungkook was about to run again when he felt a hug from the back.

Jungkook was surprised. Taehyung was hugging him.

 

“Please, let me explain” Taehyung still gripping on Jungkook’s waist.

“No! I’ve had enough, I have been liking you since the first day then there you go laugh-“

 

Jungkook was cutted by a pair of lips. He froze for a second but give in.

His hands roamed around Taehyung’s neck and tilted from the side to deepen the kiss.

The kiss was sweet and romantic. No lust, Just love.

Taehyung then planted soft kisses on Jungkook’s dried tears from his eyes to his cheeks and on his nose.

 

Now they’re forehead sticking together.

 

“Why did you kiss me?” Jungkook said with a tiny bit of hope in his voice.

 

He was nervous about how the older will reply.

 

“I like you too Jungkook” Taehyung said

Jungkook felt for a second the world stopped and they just stood there only heart beats can be heard as cherry petals float all around.

“N-N-No Way” Jungkook said

“I also knew you Jungkook. I knew you were that kid from the library. I knew you were my stalker and I knew that you liked me. And it didn’t bother me because it was you. I just didn’t think that you were really this serious about me because if I knew I would’ve taken the initiative on confessing”  Then taehyung grabbed something on his pocket.

“This, let-“

“How’d you get that?” Jungkook asked blushing again.

“You dropped it. Anyways this made me so happy that” He inched closer to Jungkook’s body ang grab his body for a hug.

 

Jungkook was shocked but he just let himself be dragged by Taehyung.

 

“That I would want to ask you if you want to be my boyfriend?” Taehyung said while hugging jungkook.

 

Jungkook couldn’t believed his ears.

 

He just stood there and nodded.

 

“Yes! I would want that” Then with that Taehyung leaned closer to Jungkook as they seal their promises with a kiss.

 

And It all just started with Caffeine, Cake and a Confession.

 -

before anything else the quoted quote was from: William Maugham who is a novelist a play wright and a short story writer.

 

17093 characters; 3645 words

WOAH! I hope you liked it guys.

please upvote, comment and subscribe

 

So it has been GongNey17,

See you on my next TaeKook fic.