Epilogue

Fiction me, My love

 

 

 

Quivering.

 

 

 

“What are your plans for today, Jonginnie?” Luhan asked cutely, tilting his head to the side which allows the tan male to see a glimpse of his jutted collar bones blanketed by his smooth pale skin under his too lose oversized sweater. Jongin suddenly wonders if Luhan really owns the sweater because it looks like he stole it from Kris’ house-like wardrobe.

 

“Plan,” Jongin bent down a bit to fix Luhan’s clothes. He doesn’t like it that insignificant creatures are looking at Luhan like he’s a free chicken sample for everyone to taste. “Singular, hyung, because I didn’t really plan something for today aside from walking.”

 

Luhan pouted. How could Jongin be this boring? There’s this traditional date where the clichés happen! Gasps dramatically. Also, he could ask the wise Google for some ideas but no. Typical Jongin. Tsk tsk. He only knows how to dial the nearest chicken shop for his daily supply of fried chicken which is actually his staple food source and of course sleep anywhere as long as he could lay his body flat with a small pillow cushioning his head. Typical Jongin, in reality, is single since the day he started reading ABC. Minseok, who shove Jongin’s face by accident into someone else’s s, waived his white flag in surrender because Jongin is never going to get laid. He wasn’t taught about the proper dating education and a few 101 course.

 

“But Jonginnie~ you should make me feel loved! It’s Valentines Day and people are faces!” Luhan says, pointing out the couples at the side. He stomps his foot on the ground, fluffy locks bouncing as he did.

 

Jongin raises a brow, amused. “Do you want me to kiss you too?”

 

The older screeches a stop. “What?—No!” Luhan gave Jongin an incredulous look. “What are you saying Jonginnie! S-seriously, you need to equip yourself w-w-with some brain to mouth filter. You’re so blunt.” he stuttered, blush coloring his cheeks. The tan male’s lips twitched a little at the sight of his hyung getting flustered.

 

“But you said I should make you feel loved?” Jongin smirks.

 

“Yeah, I do… b-b-but—ugh. Why are we talking about this anyway?” Luhan waives a hand, dismissing Jongin who chuckles a bit.

 

“Don’t know, you started it hyung.” Jongin shrugs, the smile is still there.

 

“We should… we should just go watch some movies. Okay? Since you don’t have something in mind, I’ll call the shots for today so be a good dongsaeng and let the hyung take you to places!” Luhan flails his arms excitedly. Oh the things he and Jongin could do for the whole day! It has been ages since he last spent a day with his dongsaeng alone. Minseok and Kris were always there whenever they plan out something.

 

“Okay.” Jongin said softly and smiled but Luhan was too busy pulling him in the crowded street to see him actually show some emotion. Luhan’s hand is warm against his skin.

 

 

-

 

 

“—and that fight scene? Isn’t it amazing? Holy cow, Jonginnie~ Leeteuk was so cool when he did the double back flip and then that karate chop—Hyah! Hyah!—and then that kissing scene with Heechul? Awwwww~ Jonginnie~ it melted my kokoro~” Luhan is vibrating with lots of feels beside Jongin as they walk along the crowded street.

 

“I didn’t understand the movie that much because you we’re too loud.” The tan male winces at the flashback where judging eyes and heavy glares are projected towards the oblivious Luhan who was busy creating his own scene rather than watching the show quietly.

 

“And then Siwon came? And his abs started shining under the lights? And his toned chest? And his angry face? Jonginnie, that was the most amazing romantic-action film I’ve ever seen—“

 

“Yeah, hyung. The story plot revolves around a fight over a piece of loaf.” Luhan heard nothing. To Jongin, why would a love story bloom over a fight for a loaf in a bakery? That’s just so… unsettling.

 

“We should watch it again! We should bring that bun traitor along with Kris-oppa~ but we should make sure I seat in between them so no ual scenes will happen. I don’t know if I can stop myself from strangling Minseok if ever they start making out in the middle of the movie—“

 

“Luhan hyung, you shouldn’t call Kris hyung oppa.” Jongin corrects. You’re even older than him.

 

Luhan stops and juts his lips to Jongin. “But I used to call him oppa behind his back! Not until that bun traitor used his sorcery to whip Kris’ sanity. I mean, Minseok is a great guy, yeah, but I am awesomer that he is—“
 

Jongin coughs. “More awesome,” He stirred Luhan to move along because they are blocking some pedestrians. Luhan is still absorbed with his failed love with Kris as the walk.

 

“Right. More awesome than he is—the two of you combined even but come on, Jonginnie. Why am I single until now? Am I ugly? Am I unattractive?” the look that Luhan gives Jongin was pitiful as if he’s begging Jongin to lie to his face.

 

“No, hyung. You’re not ugly.”

 

Luhan’s eyes twinkled. “Really?”

 

“Uhh,” the younger scratches his chin with his index finger and contemplated if he’s gonna bend his humanity principles and do what will make hyung happy. In the end, he actually did. “Yeah. You’re not ugly hyung. You look more human than Minseok hyung.”

 

The older’s lips pouts more, not happy with Jongin’s answer. His ear are expecting something like ‘you are so handsome, hyung’ or something that describes him as manly but his Jongin dare compared him with Minsoek which is obviously ugly. “Psh, sometimes I really wonder how you make it alive up to now even with your insensitiveness. If I we’re your girlfriend I would’ve smacked you in the head to shake some sense in it.”

 

The tan male smirked and bent down to level his gaze with Luhan’s. Luhan almost went cross eyed at him. Jongin flicks Luhan’s small nose. “Well then, would you like to be my girlfriend, hyung?”

 

Luhan looks scandalized as he cups his red nose. “ you! I’m a man!”

 

Jongin leans away, “Well, it’s like you’re insinuating something.” Jongin wiggles his brows.

 

“Y-yah! Kim Jongin! You don’t act like than with your hyung!” Luhan scolded, nose scrunching cutely as he tries to look angry. Jongin laughs, big warm hand rests on top of Luhan’s head. “You insufferable brat!”

 

“But you asked me earlier to kiss you (I did not!) and now you are hinting me to ask you out (I did not!), ahh hyung, I know I am handsome but please I’m not easy like that. You have to woo me first.”

 

Luhan grips on the hem of his shirt. “You are so thickfaced, Kim Jongin,” Luhan hits the younger’s upper arm hard and stomped his foot audibly as he walks away. Jongin bites the smile from his lips and watches Luhan storming through the crowd. He is a hundred percent sure that he latter will look back at him which Luhan actually did. “What are you waiting for? Come on!” Luhan gestures him to hurry.

 

Jongin shakes his head in disbelief and jogs to catch the older.

 

 

-

 

 

They ran out of things to do and Luhan grows more bitter every passing minute. Luhan said that the couples around them are like mocking his status. They are like laughing behind his back because he’s 24 and has no experience in dating. That he is already growing old with no one to greet him a good morning and call him to say good night. For short, Luhan wants to stab them for thinking that he is incompetent when it comes to relationships—actually no one thinks of him like that, he’s just assuming.

 

“Jonginnie, let’s just stay at my place.” Luhan tells Jongin while walking down the alley. Jongin shoves his hands inside his pocket and hum, maybe spending time with Luhan in private is a lot better that squishing themselves through the crowd. He secretly like the idea even more.

 

“Sure,” he answers. Luhan beams at him and latches his hand around Jongin’s waist for a hug. “Thanks, Jonginnie!” the older looks up with his wide smile and Jongin’s heart melts at the sight. He ruffled Luhan’s hair and linked their hands together.

 

Luhan found himself pouting on the couch. Luhan thought that going home would be a lot better than going out but this is a pure bull in terms of enjoyment. He is slumped against the cushion of the back rest, staring at the movie playing on the TV. Luhan grunts, how could Jongin be okay with this?

 

Luhan glances to his side to see Jongin munching some fried chicken they’ve got along the way. He blew air to his bangs. “This is boring.” Luhan says, pulling his hoodie over his head.

 

Jongin tilted his head to the side and saw Luhan throwing away his hoodie on the floor. “You said you wanted to be home.”

 

“But this is so boring, Jonginnie. It’s no fun,” Luhan scrunches his nose cutely. “It’s no fun at all.”

 

Jongin placed the food down on the paper bucket and smiles at the older. Luhan scratches his back. “Come here,” Jongin raises his hand and gestures Luhan to come over.

 

The older whines before gathering himself lazily. He walks to Jongin and drops himself beside the younger and presses himself to Jongin’s side. Luhan shamelessly drapes his hand around Jongin’s waist and complains about boredom. He sounded like a kicked puppy and Jongin wants to coo at him. “Let’s do something fun.” Luhan pleads, eyes blinking continuously at Jongin.

 

“What kind of fun do you want?” Jongin asks curiously.

 

Luhan rubs his cheek against the tan male’s shoulder and mulls over the things they could do. He gave up when nothing registers to his brain. “I don’t know!” Luhan wails, legs dangling on the couch.

 

“Don’t do that,” Jongin suddenly frowns at him and Luhan leans back. “Don’t do that, hyung.”

 

Luhan parts his mouth, eyes questioning Jongin. “Don’t do what?”

 

“Nothing,” Jongin gives him a pat, “You just looked so pretty back there.”

 

Luhan grits his teeth and pinches Jongin’s side. The younger jerks and howls in pain. “I am not pretty!”

 

Jongin starts to laugh and pried Luhan’s hand away, “Yes you are, Pretty hyung.” He receives a smack right after that. Luhan continues to assault Jongin and the younger laughs hard. “I am not pretty! I am not pretty!” Luhan chants over and over again everytime he hits Jongin’s arms.

 

With ragged breath, Luhan slows down and Jongin found the opportunity to grab both of the older’s wrist and pin him down on the couch. Luhan yelps in surprise when his back hits the soft mattress, locks falling on his forehead. He squirms out of Jongin’s hold but the younger is bigger and stronger than him. Luhan whines defeated, eyes peering from his lashes and Jongin smirks. “Pretty hyung,” Jongin blows on his forehead, few hair strands sweeping to the side.

 

“Jongin,” there was a blush.

 

Jongin arranges Luhan’s fringes to the side, pads of his fingers touching the now exposed forehead. “So pretty,” Jongin’s tongue peeks out to wet his lips. Luhan bites his own.

 

“You know I don’t like being called pretty,” Luhan huffs, “I am manly.” Luhan corrects him. His face scrunches unattractively but for Jongin, it is rather adorable. “You won’t say that word again after this!” and Luhan launched himself towards Jongin that caught the younger unprepared. He pushes Jongin off him and revert their position. In one swift motion, Jongin is down and Luhan immediately sits on top of him. They caught each other’s eyes and laughed.

 

A few minutes of playful pushing and tickling, Jongin pulled Luhan beside him and jabs a finger on his side. Luhan jolts and thrashes and laughs loudly, pleading Jongin to stop, stop, stop and stop until he’s out of breath. Jongin shows no mercy and tickles him until he’s half laughing and half coughing.

 

Jongin’s eyes drowns himself with the sight of his hyung. Luhan in his disheveled form, face flushed red, eyes bright and thin petals stretched in a smile. The thin sheet of sweat makes his face glisten under the poor light coming from the television. Jongin’s chest clenches. He dreamt of this almost every night.

 

“What?” the laughter died down when Jongin spaced out. Luhan poked his shoulder, wondering what made Jongin stop. “Hey Jongin,” he poke him again.

 

Jongin suddenly leans closer to Luhan, elbows supporting his weight. Jongin was so out of it that he didn’t realize he was tracing the couture of Luhan’s face. Without any words, Luhan suddenly shut his eyes when Jongin dips to brush his lips on his forehead. Luhan forgets how to breathe.

 

“Hyung,” Jongin murmured, lips still pressed against Luhan’s skin. The older could hear Jongin’s heart thundering against his chest… surprisingly in harmony with his own.

 

Luhan reaches out his hand to cup Jongin’s neck, sending electricity throughout Jongin’s system. The younger’s lips trembled when the tips of Luhan’s finger glides upward to his cheek. He unconsciously leans on the touch and gave Luhan another kiss on his temple.

 

Jongin slides down to rest his head on the juncture of Luhan’s neck, having a perfect vision of the older’s protruding collar bones. He could feel Luhan smiling, Jongin is smiling too. There’s no denying, the small intimacy is an indirect proclamation of his long admiration for the older. Jongin knows that Luhan gets his signals, he is after all a writer.

 

Shifting a bit, Jongin subtly placed a soft kiss on Luhan’s collar bones. “I’ve been scaring all of your admirers, you know?”

 

Luhan says nothing but his hand threads against Jongin’s hair, carding his fingers through the soft locks.

 

“I am still in the middle school when I first find you pretty.” Luhan’s chest rumbles a chuckle and Jongin kisses Luhan’s throat. “Then in high school, I grew a lot taller I can finally hide you away from those eyes.”

 

“Possessive,” Luhan bends down to breathe in Jongin’s scent.

 

“You are too pretty, hyung.” Jongin’s arm drapes itself around Luhan’s waist. “Chanyeol is an idiot. Kris hyung is an idiot, too. They are all blind to not see how beautiful you are.” Luhan chokes a breath, his heart slightly fluttering as Jongin compels his feelings.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Luhan tilts his head to look down and meet Jongin’s eyes. “You’ve been liking me for so long.”

 

Jongin takes the opportunity to move up and subtly kiss Luhan’s chin, “I’m too young, I want to prove myself first.” Luhan blushes furiously, Jongin loves how Luhan’s lips quiver under his stare.

 

“And now…?” Luhan his lips and nervously reaches to hold Jongin’s hand. They intertwined their fingers together and it feels so warm.

 

Soft plush lips met Luhan’s and he felt something explode from his chest. Jongin’s eyes are shut close, Luhan blinks twice before closing his eyes. Jongin remains still, lips pressed against Luhan’s, not moving, expecting nothing from the older. Luhan breathes through his nose, tugging Jongin’s lips. Jongin smiles and squeezes his hand against Luhan’s hold.

 

Luhan pulls away and looks at Jongin shyly. The younger is smiling at him as well. “What now?” he whispers awkwardly. Jongin dips for another kiss and Luhan eagerly press himself deeper.

 

“We kiss,” Jongin says, barely breathing. “We kiss for the whole night,”

 

Luhan likes the suggestion secretly. “I don’t just kiss anyone,” Luhan pouts.

 

“You’re my girlfriend now,” Jongin laughs even though Luhan smacked his head with the heel of his hand. “Kididng, we’re boyfriends.”

 

“And I thought you are playing hard to get?” Luhan teases, remembering their conversation earlier.

 

“Your lips bribed me,” and another kiss seals them.

 

Luhan laughs at that. “I think… I’m starting to like you, Kim Jongin.”

 

 

--
this. is. not. the. epilogue. i wanted. 
this... is the crappiest update i've ever had i should die.