Endless disputes

Vraie obscurité

As the injured man watched the figures fading into the distance, his vision became blurry. No matter how hard he blinked to regain focus, he still felt like he was looking at the world through unfocused eyes. Before he knew it, his head became cloudy, unable to deter anything that was encompassing him. He willed himself to stay awake, trying to detect anyone nearby who could be of help to him. Soon, he saw something in which he outlined to be a silhouette of a lone figure, and with all the strength left, in a strained voice, he let out a small, “Help.”  

 

The last thing he saw was the figure walking away and the sharp snap of a twig that echoed in the silent night.



 

"Hey changmin did you hear something?" Kyuhyun asked, pausing in his tracks.

 

“Uhh, probably just the snap of a twig.” The said man replied uninterestedly as he continued on his way.

 

"Hmm okay then." Kyuhyun shrugged, catching up to him. “As I was saying, it’s SO unfair how you always beat me! I mean, I actually try! Unlike you, who gets your luck from who knows where!"

 

"Well Kyu, maybe you just don't try hard enough."

 

Kyuhyun scoffed, “I do. Aish, you’re annoying.”

 

"Says you." Changmin sniggered. "Come on Kyuhyun, act your age."

 

“Whatever,” He retorted, rolling his eyes, “I’m only 15 days older than you!”

 

"Same difference, you're still older."

 

“But still! Maybe you should listen to your elders and- OOF!” Kyuhyun rubbed his head in pain as he stared viciously at the wall that stopped him in his tracks, “Who the heck put this there? I’ll kill them. I swear to God, I will!”

 

"Kyuhyun, you !" Changmin laughed as he glanced at his best friend.

 

“Shut up! I’m gonna kill them!” He shouted in pure anger and pain. "Aish, my poor face! They'll pay for it if this stupid wall disfigured it.”

 

"Don't be such a crybaby Kyuhyun. Let's go, we're probably late." Changmin smirked as he nodded to the guards who let them in.

 

“I’m not a crybaby…” He whined in reply, making the other roll his eyes in disgust at the attempted aegyo. "I'm just--"

 

"Well hey there Kyuhyun, I heard you were interested in killing..." Jaejoong cut in before Kyuhyun could finish his sentence.

 

"Me." Yunho finished as he came into view, smirking mockingly. "Well Kyuhyun, I happened to be the one who placed that wall there."

 

"Oh uhhhh..... No no. Haha... Uhhh… Why would I want to kill you? I-I mean uhh, I walked into the wall on purpose, I m-mean not on purpose, but uh, well, you know, ehehe…” He blabbered nervously as he looked to Changmin for help.

 

However it was obvious that what wasn’t going to happen, as the said man was currently dying of laughter at a corner.

 

“No, no, I think I clearly heard that you wished to kill me. Am I incorrect?” He asked, glancing over at Jaejoong who was standing beside him.

 

"Even swore to God." the man added smirking demonically.

 

“Whaaat? Haha you guys must’ve heard wrong. So um, if you would please excuse me, I will take my leave..." Kyuhyun laughed awkwardly as he grabbed the still laughing Changmin and dashed to his room.

 

"Well, I think that scared him." Yunho commented, laughing slightly.

 

"Of course. Kyuhyun is such a crybaby." Jaejoong added.


 

“I can’t believe you didn’t help me out there.” Kyuhyun muttered, slightly feigning betrayal.

 

"Well what? You can't blame me, the whole situation was just hilarious! Trust me though, I'm sure Yunho hyung doesn't mean it." Changmin defended, laughing.

 

“What do you mean he doesn't mean it! He clearly did!! Whatever, next time when he’s threatening you, don’t expect me to be there, helping you.”

 

"Whatever Kyu, think what you want." Changmin stated as he focused on his game. "And Kyuhyun, do you honestly think hyung would get mad at me? I mean, it's me."

 

“Yeah, it’s you, which is why he’d get mad at you.” He deadpanned, causing the taller to push him off his seat.

 

"YAH RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!" Kyuhyun yelled. "What if I break a bone or something?"

 

“But I’m only fifteen days younger.” Changmin mocked, recalling their previous conversations.

 

"Oh my God, Shim Changmin you little--"

 

"Don't curse in front of the kid." He interrupted, still fixated in his game.

 

"Ugh, so annoying. No wonder they keep saying younger brothers are annoying." Kyuhyun huffed as he grabbed his game console and joined in.

 

"That’s probably why your sister kicked you out and made you stay here.”

 

“Yah, just shut up now.” Kyuhyun groaned.

 

"Awww kyubaby~~" Changmin teased, knowing that Kyuhyun hated when his sister called him by that nickname.

 

"Aish stop it already!" Kyuhyun whined as he blocked out the constant calls of "kyubaby" coming from his left. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head.

 

“YAH! Why did you kill me? I’m on your team! Goddamnit!” Changmin yelled frustratedly as he stared at the huge "GAME OVER" that appeared all over his screen.

 

“Stop calling me that, and I won’t kill you next time, you annoying bastard!” He shot back in discontent.

 

"Whatever, you can't win without me anyway." Changmin smirked as he saw the familiar two words appear on kyuhyun's screen as well.

 

"Ugh. Doesn't matter, we need to go anyway." Kyuhyun replied as he switched off the game console.


They stood up, smoothing their wrinkled shirts, before grabbing onto the two delicate, argent objects that laid on a table beside the door and heading out.

 


Hehehe hi guys! We hope you enjoy this chapter xDD It's a bit more comical than the previous one. because, hey, we all need or even doses of suspense and comedy ^-^ Anyways, please do comment, subcribe and/or upvote, it will mean a lot to us!! :D

~ prom15e-to-13elieve and anon_XD