Me and LeeTeuks tour around the dorms

Entering an All Boy School

Class wasn't that difficult,all we did was write words in english,math and read.                                      When class was over i kind of got lost,then said "Now where do i go?" scratching my head in confusion.Then some guy named LeeTeuk asked me if i was lost and didn't know where to go and i nodded.   Then he said " I'll show you around the dorms'' the i said "Okay" I followed him into the dorms,we were in the hallway then he said "This is the picture of the first class president,Lee Minho" then i said "ohh,the first class president huh?" he nodded. We continued the tour.As we were walking i saw an adorable dog,i ran to the dog saying "awh,what a cute little doggie!good boy" I smiled thinking how cute he was.

LeeTeuk's p.o.v

"This is the laundry....huh where did he go?" i walked back where we were,then i saw him petting lee sang's head and said "Oh there you are" then he said "awh he's so adorable,whats his name?" I kind of freaked out because he acts like freaking girl! then i said "He's name is Lee Sang" then he said "awh,what a cute name!" .My eye twitched without him knowing. Why the heck is he acting like a girl? my mind totally went blank because of that question.

Lui's p.o.v

I noticed that he twitched,I totally forgot im not not a girl! im a guy right now! i stood up saying "shall we continue our tour?" he nodded, then we were in the laundry room and said "This is the laundry room,all the dorms also share it between 8:00am in the morning to 6:00pm in the evening" then i said "ohhh,okay" he continued.Later i saw a weird guy who looked creepy/creapy, i got freaked out he looked like a ghost. Then Leeteuk said "Hurry up! 1 more place to show you" i said "ok im coming!" i ran to the lunch room,then he said "This is the lunch room all dorms share it at breakfast,lunch and supper" i nodded,i saw that same guy in the laundry room! then i said "It's that same guy,i always see him every where!!i saw him in  the hall way,the laundry room and now here ?!?!?!" then he said "What guy?" I stared at LeeTeuk then yelled "Ahhhhhh,its a ghost its a ghost!!" then i ran behind LeeTeuk pointing that weirdow who looked like a ghost, then he said "Who him? i nodded then said "Oh,thats Yesung,he's not a ghost" "are you sure he's not a ghost?" i said, he nodded.I went over to him slowly then poked his face then said "Ouch that hurts" then i said "Sorry i wanted to check if you were a ghost or not" then he said "A ghost?" and said "I can see them,duhh" my face looked like this --> :O OMG! I almost fainted then Leeteuk said "Are you ok?" then i said "yeah im fine, i just felt dizzy" then out of no where Yesung disappeared? Later dorm 1 and 3 came running to the lunchroom,i could just feel the floor shaking.Then the dorm 1's leader Kangin said "If you keep hanging around with LeeTeuk you'll get pregnant!" i stared at LeeTeuk,then yelled "ahhhhhh!" then leetuek said "It's not true" i ignored him and ran down stairs yelling out "This is a crazy school!!" after i ran out side i saw someone lying down on the bench saying "I wonder who that is" then i walked towards him and saw, is it really him?!?!

-----------------------------------------

sorry about the long update i was still thinking well here's the chapter where Leeteuk met amber/Lui

View comment to see the real hana kimi japanese drama hope it inspires you like it inspired me ;)