IT

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ns

I stride upstairs, leaving wet footprints behind me as I stomp my feet in anger. Just as I'm about to open my door I hear my mum's voice coming from the office on the far end of the hall, ignoring and completely swiping away what just happened I tip toe down the corridor and press my ear against the door.

I close my eyes and listen hard, eventually I hear her voice again "Maybe me trying to help you was a mistake, help is what I am here to provide"

Then his voice echoes through the door "Well your help is NOT what I wanted!"

My mother's reply was a shock, an eye opener, a needle to the balloon. Hearing what she said I stumble back to my room and close my eyes, then word 'assistant' swimming in my brain and drowning.

I lie on my bed, thinking of anything else. School, homework, clothes, makeup, Baekhyun...

Baekhyun...

-v-

The alarm bell shreaks for me to wake up, in protest I swiftly hit it with my hand and listen as it clatters against the wall. My ears returning to their blissful silence, with the downside of my palm now aching.

My eyes open slowly and I peer around the room, remembering I have school. I look at my phone beside me and see I have at least a good forty minutes, I stretch and exchange my dress for my uniform. Shoving my shoes on my feet as I drag a brush through my hair, I sigh and mess around with my makeup.

Eventually I look suitable enough for my standards, I crack a smile and it feels good to be happy. But of course something...somone had to rain on my parade, he always does.

"I'm driving you to school you better hurry up or I will just leave you to walk!"

I let out a big sigh and close my eyes, not even he can get to me, I won't let him. He can shove his shiny new volvo up his posh nostrils for all I care, they are so far up the car would probably fit no problem.

But unfortunately for me my legs aren't up for working, my knees are aching and this inevitably disables me from walking to school, forcing me to go into the car with Baekhyun.

Besides all the things I am angry at Baekhyun about, should I tell him what I heared last night or would it just make our burning friendship explode?

This skips around my mind as I make my way down the stairs, I exit the house and a warm breeze embraces my face. I smile at the warmth and enter the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter