In Return

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We make our way over to his car, my hand trailing over its design “So you finally decided to drive for yourself?”

He nods and unlocks the car “I decided that I don’t need to impress you anymore”

I open the door and scoff “Impress me? No Baekhyun you kind of make me embarrassed a lot of the time”

“Awh you don’t mean that” He starts the engine as I get in the front seat, slamming the door after myself.

“Oh but I do” I smile to myself and look out of the window “Won’t we get in trouble for missing school?”

He shakes his head, then shrugs “I don’t know, we might, but its worth it right?”

“I guess…I do want to get away from school” I reach up to touch the area under my bruise, Baekhyun sighs.

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me it hurt that bad”

“It’s only because I didn’t want attention. Plus it’s my own fault for trying to stop Kris from hitting you”

He seems to concentrate on the road for a second, then speaking to me “I do appreciate that, but next time I see Kris he is going to get it”

“It’s you’re fight this time not mine” I go to turn on the heating, my arms starting to feel cold “But obviously I will be there to watch”

I bite my lip as he doesn’t answer, thinking of a different subject “Baekhyun, Will you take me shopping tomorrow since its Friday today”

He ponders for a moment, parking in a spot near a park “You think cause I’m your brother ill just take you shopping?”

I shrug “It was worth a try, my mum never takes me for any clothes anymore”

He switches off the engine and takes the keys out, looking at me “What will I get in return for buying you clothes?”

“I-In return?”

He nods, flashing me his innocent smile “Yeah, for buying you stuff what I get in return?”

“I don’t know…I have never thought about that”

He makes sure he captures my eyes with his before speaking “How about I get to kiss you?”

“Why are you obsessed with kissing me, do you have some weird for step sisters?”

He shrugs his shoulders and gets out of the car “That’s okay, you will just have to live with outdated clothes”

I follow after him and slam my door shut, putting my hands in my blazer pockets.

Kissing Baekhyun.

A simple kiss for some clothes isn’t that bad right?

What am I saying, he is my step brother!

I kick the stones on the floor, suddenly annoyed with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter