I'll be there…

I'll be there…whenever you want…



 

Hi!10747860_542887802509186_299286390_n.jpg

I wrote another JUNBROS story today!

Sorry because of my mistakes…

Hope you like it! ;)

______________________________________________________________________

 

It was about 1:30 AM. Minjun was composing a song in his room. He was completely in his mood that suddenly the door of the room opened.



 

"minjun hyung ! minjun hyung ! Come out now! Junho…!" Said wooyoung.



 

What's wrong? junho what?" ask minjun worriedly."



 

"Hurry up hyung!" wooyoung shout.



 

Suddenly they heard breaking sound, like breaking glassware. Both of them look at each other and then ran against the sound. It was from Junhos room…



 

"junho-ya....!stop it…!"Shouted taecyeon.



 

Minjun came into the room .Taecyeon, nichkhun and chansung were next to the door and junho was standing afar from them. The pieces of a broken glass were on the floor and Junhos hand was bleeding.



 

"junho-ya…tell us what happened…look, you hurt yourself…"said nichkhun softly.



 

Junho was breathing fast and staring at the floor.



 

"junho-ya…"chansung stepped forward.



 

"I told you don’t come near!" junho shout.



 

Chansung stopped.



 

"What's the matter…?" ask minjun confusedly.



 

"He told he was tired and went to sleep and we were talking in the living room that we heard his scream...When we came into the room he was like this…" said wooyoung worriedly.



 

Minjun pulled them over and stepped forward junho.



 

"junho-ya…"



 

Junho turn his head up and looked at minjuns eyes. Minjun lengthened his hand but junho stepped backward.



 

"Don’t…don’t come…near…" junho gasped.



 

"junho-ya…tell me what happened… I'll help you... ok?" minjun stepped again.



 

"No…! You won't help me…! When you had to help me you didn’t, but you want me to believe that you'll help me this time???"



 

Minjun stopped. He had to help him but he didn’t …? What he was talking about?



 

"junho-ya…I don’t know what are you talking about…but I promise we'll talk about it later…now just calm down…ok…? Let hyung see your hand…"



 

"See?! You're escape from answering…! You lie…I don’t believe…"



 

"junho-ya…!stop arguing with me! Please…! Your hand is bleeding…!"



 

"I don’t want to speak with you… I don’t want to see you…go out of my room now…! All of you go out of my room…!"



 

"LEE JUNHO!" minjun shouted.


 

__________________________________________________________________________________________


 

Thanks for reading!

please comment!