Chapter 22: It suddenly VANISHED. NOT VANE-ISHED.

Meant To Be

Yumi's POV:

I looked up, and it was Krystal from F(x)!!!

Yumi: Oh, I'm soo sorry...

Krysta: Hey, your the new trainee at SM right?

Yumi: Yea...

Krystal: And you were from Canada, so you've never been to school in Korea..

Yumi: Yea!

Krystal: Do you want me to help you with your-

DongHae: Hey!

DongHae just popped out of no where.

Krystal: Hey DongHae! You know Yumi right?

DongHae: Yea, I've known her for a while now...

Yumi: DongHae said that he would help me, but you can also help me! Since your an english speaker...

Krystal: Sure! I'll see you at lunch, bye!

Yumi: Bye!

DongHae: Did you get your schedule?

Yumi: No... I couldn't get through the crowd infront of the bulletin board...

DongHae walked towards it and said "excuse me". Everyone stopped and starred at him.

Girl 1: OMG ITS LEE DONGHAE!!!

Girl 2: HE'S WEARING OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM!!!

Girl 3: EEEEEEKKK!!! HE'S SOO CUTE!!!

Everyone's eyes were on him. He grabbed my time table and left the crowd. He walked towards me and handed me the paper. He told me how to get to the classes and left to his first class. Everyone looked at me like "Who is she?". I could hear the people whispering "who is that girl?" "Is she his girlfriend?"

I ignored and went to my first class, which was Science. Thank god Minah was in the same class. The teacher talked about cells, and the body system. I already learned that in Canada, so this class should be a piece of cake.

My next class was Art. Yesung was in the same class this time. We sat next to each other and he helped me a bit. We were learning about complementary colours, I already learned that when i took drawing class in grade 3, so this class should also be easy peasy.

My next class was Social Studies. SeoYeon was in my class. The teacher said we were going to learn about Ancient China, I LEARNED ABOUT THAT TOO. AIYA...This week will be boring...

My last class of the day was English. SERIOUSLY??? I ALREADY KNOW ENGLISH!!! The teacher was talking in Korean but mostly in english.She said in english "The goal in this class is to improve as much as possible in the language." I looked around and it seemed like everyone couldn't understand a word she said. Then she asked in korean "Could anyone understand that?"  I slowly put up my hand. She pointed at me and said "Say what I just said in english, then give the translation please."

Yumi: You said that the goal in this class was to improve to the best of our ability.

Teacher: Very good! Your pronounciation is really good too! Did you go to school in America?

Yumi: I was born in Canada and went to school there until Grade 9.

Teacher: Ohhh, well maybe you can be my little helper!

The guy sitting infront of me turned around and said "nice one." I didn't realize it was DongHae.

Yumi: DongHae?

DongHae: Thats me!

Teacher: Okay class, now, we're going to learn about the tenses.

Can anyone tell me what tenses do to a word?

No one put up their hand.

Teacher: DongHae. Can you answer that?

When the teacher said his name, the whole class cheered for him. "You can do it Donghae! Your the best!"

DongHae: They tell us if something was done in the past, present or future.

Teacher: Thats right.

The teacher was writting stuff on the board, and DongHae turned around and looked at me.

DongHae: Do you want to go eat something after school?

Before I could answer, the teacher started talking.

Teacher: Copy this down and I will give everyone this hand out. Everyone will need to partner up and talk to each other in english.

DongHae: Yumi-ah! Be my partner!

Yumi: Uh, sure.

Teacher: Everyone will have to present this on Wednesday.

The teacher gave us our paper and said to us...

Teacher: I will be expecting  a lot from you two.

I looked at the paper, it didn't look too complicated. I knew exactly what was written...

DongHae: What does this mean? (It suddenly vanished.)

Yumi: It's saying that the thing dissapeared.

DongHae: It suddenly vane-ished.

Yumi: Vanished.

DongHae: Vane-ished.

Yumi: AIYA~VAN...

DongHae: Van...

Yumi: -ished.

DongHae: -ished.

Yumi: Vanished.

DongHae: Vane-ished.

I slapped my forehead. Is it really that hard to pronounce? I said it again for him...

Yumi: Vanished....

DongHae: Vane-ished.

Yumi: You know what, let's just practise the entire thing.

We practised for a bit. We had to look at each other when we were saying our lines. When i looked at him, he looked....

AISH I CAN'T SAY IT...

It was like...