Big Drama Pt.1

My Dream Come True

~REI'S POV~

 

-THE NEXT DAY-

 

L.Joe and them let me spend the night with them and I slept on the couch in their lounging area. I felt like a heavy burden. I can't even live on my own with a broken ankle. I saw L.Joe and them come downstairs sleepily and L.Joe sat down next to me and helped me prop my foot up better.

 

"Does it hurt Rei-ah?"

 

I nodded slowly. His voice is so handsome when he is sleepy. I pecked a kiss on his cheek and he cupped my face and kissed my lips sweetly. He pulled back as the door opened and closed and their Manager was standing there.

 

"Uh-oh, what is wrong?" CAP asked.

 

"Dispatch saw me with Rei," the Manager spoke. "And they also got a picture of Rei and L.Joe holding hands outside the hospital and us bringing him in here."

 

"Let fan wars begin." Ricky sighed. "Aish, damn you Dispatch."

 

"It's my fault, I'm sorry." I spoke up.

 

L.Joe held me in his arms gently and caressed my face.

 

"It's not your fault my Love, Dispatch are just jerks."

 

I was holding back  a menacing laugh. L.Joe smiled at my weird crooked smile and Teen Top ate breakfast and we all got dressed and they  took me to Top Media to explain to their CEO.

 

~TOP MEDIA: DANCE ROOM~

 

"I'm not mad one bit," their CEO spoke. "Rei, you are welcomed here anyday. I will try and talk to dispatch and all."

 

I bowed in the wheel chair I was in and I got to watch Teen Top practice.

 

Seeing them dance so flawlessly made my heart skip. L.Joe was amazing. I loved watching his hips when he danced and he did it to perfectly. Nothing was messed up. All of them did so well, not missing a single step. He heard his favorite song by them come on and he watched them.

 

Rocking was his favorite song by Teen Top. It was a catchy song but had amazing lyrics.

 

I saw their Manager making calls outside the room and I closed my eyes. I was so tired.

 

~AFTER PRACTICE~

 

~L.JOE'S POV~

 

I saw that Rei had fallen asleep and I quickly washed up and went back to my new boyfriend and kissed him on the lips gently.

 

"I wish your ankle wasn't broke," I spoke softly.

 

"Why is that?" he asked groggily.

 

Oh my god, he is so adorable.

 

I just fan-boy, dear god, I have never done that before.

 

"So I could see your dancing skills," I replied. "Manager Hyung told me you loved to dance and that you showed him a few videos when you danced a few months back. I'd love to see that when you heal."

 

~REI'S POV~

 

I nodded and L.Joe kissed my softly.

 

How did I get so lucky?

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

A/n: sorry for a late update chingus and a short chapter. writing brain is kinda shutdown cause of school. i hope you all are liking this story so far.